Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Yes but perhaps someone should contact RLC about the cushions. I'm not a member and even if I was I wouldn't presume to tell The Goddess where she should put anything.

Thanks to joey I managed to see the final minute of this morning's action although I do wonder when you press the full screen icon it no longer goes full screen but is almost the same size with black about it. Never worked out if you could download from sendvid! It's fairly adware heavy.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Да, но, возможно, кто-то должен связаться RLC о подушках. Я не член, и даже если бы я был, я не берусь сказать, Богиня, где она должна положить что-нибудь.

Благодаря Джои мне удалось увидеть последнюю минуту действия этого утра, хотя я не задаюсь вопросом, когда вы нажимаете на значок полного экрана он больше не выходит на весь экран, но почти такого же размера с черным об этом. Никогда не работал, если вы могли бы скачать с sendvid! Это довольно тяжелый рекламное программное обеспечение.

https://www.tubeninja.net/en/

8 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes but perhaps someone should contact RLC about the cushions. I'm not a member and even if I was I wouldn't presume to tell The Goddess where she should put anything.

Thanks to joey I managed to see the final minute of this morning's action although I do wonder when you press the full screen icon it no longer goes full screen but is almost the same size with black about it. Never worked out if you could download from sendvid! It's fairly adware heavy.

My thoughts about the one cushion are, first it was not intentional. Second, if Leora had been aware of the fact that it was blocking any part of her performance she would have corrected the issue. With her attention to detail, I am somewhat surprised that it hadn't been fluffed up earlier. But, as near as I could tell, her mind was not on house keeping earlier this morning. :blush:

I, also think RLC would consider it a trivial matter, and would not get involved. Leora and Paul's apartment being the mainstay of the RLC project !  ::)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, scutus said:

My thoughts about the one cushion are, first it was not intentional. Second, if Leora had been aware of the fact that it was blocking any part of her performance she would have corrected the issue. With her attention to detail, I am somewhat surprised that it hadn't been fluffed up earlier. But, as near as I could tell, her mind was not on house keeping earlier this morning. :blush:

I, also think RLC would consider it a trivial matter, and would not get involved. Leora and Paul's apartment being the mainstay of the RLC project !  ::)

Why don't someone just ask her for a do over since the cushion was in the way. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Why don't someone just ask her for a do over since the cushion was in the way. :biggrin:

Pepe, based on your location, you could pin a note on one of her favorite panties, OR pin it to Eva's favorite blue cushion. Eva would be happy to deliver it to Leora. But really, I think Leora will be more than happy to do an encore performance. Perhaps, at a location where cushions would not be a factor.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1