Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On 2/6/2017 at 6:53 PM, StnCld316 said:

It goes in spurts for this Apartment.    Get lots of activity for a couple weeks then it slows down.

I think Layla & Eric (and a couple others) at VH are the new flavor of the month.

7 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

That is not masturbation,  she had sex with Paul, who could not satisfy her, and she had to finish it herself as always. It is normal that in the intercourse the woman uses her fingers to bring herself to the orgasm if the position requires fingering, but the man could (and should) do that as well. If you watch this video, you can see that Paul´s fingers never even tried to touch Leora´s clit, though it would have been very very easy. Leora has learnt to like and require her orgasm, and it is her basic right to get it, who (except Paul) would want to leave such a wonderful girl without the climax!

I don't really blame Paul for her not having an orgasm during sex, it happens with lots of women. She needs to tell him what she wants him to do if there,s a way she could come during sex, take his hand and put it down there and show him what to do. And if she rolls off and finishes herself, no problem, lay down next to her , hold her and kiss her, brush your fingers lightly over her breasts, and when she's done, don't get up and walk away, lay there for a time and savor the moment together. she'll love him for that. Oh and turn the damn TV off ! put some soft sexy music on onstead

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Com`on guys buy now, we all should know, why this is. I might talk crab about putting my ass on display, but in reality, We have no clue how one would honestly react. 

Clearly, one can see Pavel's emotions, knowing; he's being, watched. Whereas the Hot, Steamy, Passionate Leora, lies helplessly creating friction to ignite her flames with no one nearby to soothe Leora's fires, only, my soft talented finger, had the pleasure of rubbing her pussy slowly, through her wet silk garment. So, the wetness can continue to flow. Feeling her flames diminishing, whispering silently to herself, if it can only last forever. Yes, if you let me! Joey 

tumblr_ojf2b19ICE1t6ow01o1_500.gif.c620f130af12e4d10e0d3f7ed525f763.gif

All he needs to do is lay down next to her and hold her, show her some affection till shes done. That;'s easy enough, And then stay for awhile, no need to say anything, do anything, just hold each other. Little things mean a lot.  I would feel humiliated by what he did, watching tv and then just walking out without touching her at all. 

• Upvote 1

I, had to go back to 2013 when Leora, and Paul first became a part of the worlds eyes. Compared to then Paul has come a long ways in dealing with living in " a glass house ". In my opinion, Paul  most likely has the unfortunate luck of having autism. This is based on my first hand experience with its affects on a persons perspective, and personality. Paul is an intellectual person, and in his own way is a very loving person to Leora.

Leora, when they first became RLC tenants, was involved with the medical field. That being said, she most likely recognized Paul's affliction and saw, and still sees a different person than we ( on the outside looking in ) see.

Yes, at times throughout the three plus years that we have been given the opportunity to have a window into their life ( at the apartment ), she has shown her frustration with Paul, but at no time that I can tell, has she stopped loving him.

She has several times guided Paul's hand to her clit, which seems to be the trigger which gives her the ultimate orgasm. Paul on many occasions has in fact has rubbed or fingered her prior to, or following intercourse. But, with ( his ) attention span, he does not stay focused on Leora's needs. This does not make him a failure in my eyes. NOR, MORE IMPORTANTLY IN LEORA'S EYES.

Leora and Paul, even with time spent on cell phones, and computers, spend as much, if not more time talking to each other than most of the couples in the RLC project. Thankfully, they have a life outside of RLC without the critiquing eyes judging their every move. YES, they can get away from us any time they deem it necessary. It would be our loss !

Leora, has taken a much more active role in satisfying her needs. Which, I see no one complaining about, other than suggesting she needs a toy. She has one, used it just once to my knowledge, and evidently enjoys the tactile interaction between finger and clit, and vagina, and all the area in between. Plus the latest addition.

IMHO

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Thank you for sharing, something I would have never brought up, but you know them both longer them most of us here.

This topic has been mentioned just vaguely in the past. There is no shame in having it. It is a disease. Because it is not understood by the majority, those afflicted become the victim of ridicule and degradation.

IF, I am correct, it goes a long, long way toward explaining Paul's behavior, as seen by his peers. But, no,  this will not stop those who will continue to make their comments. One side of me says, " I, Hope I'm Wrong".

I, understand it,and because I have a relative with autism, have seen the picture as I stated from both perspectives.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, scutus said:

I, had to go back to 2013 when Leora, and Paul first became a part of the worlds eyes. Compared to then Paul has come a long ways in dealing with living in " a glass house ". In my opinion, Paul  most likely has the unfortunate luck of having autism. This is based on my first hand experience with its affects on a persons perspective, and personality. Paul is an intellectual person, and in his own way is a very loving person to Leora.

I have known someone with full blown autism and there's no way Paul is afflicted anywhere near as badly and indeed separately someone with Asperger's is just about to marry into my family and you would know there was something not quite right from one conversation with her. TBH I don't see it myself just social awkwardness but I put a lot of it down to complacency about the relationship from Paul which is not surprising after the many years they have been together. The Goddess would not like to give up RLC and she would have to find another BF who was willing to live this lifestyle. If he truly was on the autistic spectrum then that doesn't necessarily put The Goddess in a good light because what I witnessed in 2015 was her playing a lot of mental games with him which if he is just awkward is harmless and maybe deserved but if he has a disability it would be just plain cruel. She is mainly with him not because of the cams but because she so obviously loves him. He loves her but doesn't show it as much which would probably put him level with most English men until Diana died and apparently everything changed. Paul used to make a lot more effort trying to please her which again to me points to complacency. Obviously he's not bothered if she bates but has tended not to react favourably if she does it in front of him except in a post coital situation.

• Upvote 2

BB, I will not get into a food fight with you on this subject. But, I will leave it with this. Each individual is affected differently with many of the diseases. Polio, and cancer, both of which have also been present in my family, for examples.

As for mind games, they are part of the female of the species gene pool, no explanation needed.

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

BB, I will not get into a food fight with you on this subject. But, I will leave it with this. Each individual is affected differently with many of the diseases. Polio, and cancer, both of which have also been present in my family, for examples.

As for mind games, they are part of the female of the species gene pool, no explanation needed.

End of this subject from this born before the bombs hit Pearl Harbor oldster !!

Fair enough scutus, but there's a difference between saying we disagree on a subject and being patronising and I don't take well to be patronised. And I'll leave at that ...

And all families have illnesses ... but again I shall refrain. This is not like me at all.

2 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

FYI: A QUOTE FROM LEORA

I also like to add This man has two higher Educations and the Rank of Lieutenant. He was offered a job in the FSB, but he chose the work of an engineer. He is fluent in English and has an interpreter certificate, and he is highly ranked in electronics. He has lots of friends, from the old apartment, and he often spoke English on SKYPE. The fact that he does not have friends visiting the project that does not mean he is autism. And I assure you he does not have autism.

Nonsense! I would say, they suffer partial degradation" and the lack of gray matter. Single-celled.

I, have at no time in the past, or in the post  made on page thirteen, said that Paul was not a loving, intelligent, or skilled person. I, also said " Leora and Paul have a life outside of the apartment ".

I, apologize for any misinterpretation of the post that I made. It was intended as a possible explanation toward the complacency comments made. At no time was it intended to be demeaning or degrading .

• Upvote 3

Good day to you sweet flower ?

May you smile all day like you smile now??

Enjoy you tine out.as I see you from the morning cleaning and organizing. . Always nice to watch your sweet gentle beauty ?

As you on the sofa still ... your beauty was is like sunlight :heart::angel:

So don't  forget to take careand cine back safely. .. sweet fair Lady ???