Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Everything That you lovely made now. was unbelievable wonderful to see and experience. Yes, it was probably the strongest orgasm you probably have had in a long time. This was something that you really needed Leora. To clear a bit of negative energy in your beautiful body. loved it. ✨???

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Everything That you lovely made now. was unbelievable wonderful to see and experience. Yes, it was probably the strongest orgasm you probably have had in a long time. This was something that you really needed Leora. To clear a bit of negative energy in your beautiful body. loved it. ✨???

The  Goddess outdid herself once again! 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, JD007 said:

The  Goddess outdid herself once again! 

She has taken the meaning of the word " Sensual " to its apex. Her beauty and her sensuality will not be surpassed other than by herself. The Goddess reigns on plateaus unreachable by mere mortals.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Fuck HUE, if you have a problem with her, your a click  away of leaving, or just pay for it, and stop whining, like she owes you something.. 19.gif.ac9e790fab0cfd16ba27365221c107bd.gif

I admit that my comment wasn't nice, and I wrote it in the heat of the moment, out of pure frustration. (And I know I wasn't the only one feeling that way at that moment.) With that said, I'm not going to be soft-spoken all the time just because some people might frown upon any criticism of their godess and treat this forum as a shrine where the godess is to be only adored. If I see something I like, I praise. If there's something I don't like, well... I say what normal people say in such situations. And you can stone me now. 

And you're absolutely right when you say that she doesn't owe me anything. On the other hand, she doesn't live on an isolated island. She knows the story. She knows we're watching. She knows what most people want to see. And so she must be aware that there will be reactions to her actions. And if she reads this forum at all, I think she's been around long enough to be immune to occasional negative comments, and I wouldn't worry about her.

• Upvote 3

31 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

Do not feel out of place Robur, excellent post. Few of us have felt The Goddess wrath; I figure I go easy on you, because she won't! 19.gif.975896120906727d3b6e779937ed9b16.gif

Lamb to the slaughter I think, if she bothers to read it.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Lamb to the slaughter I think, if she bothers to read it.

Having said that, I wouldn't think she would bother herself to respond, Robur is not a troll as such, just expressing his opinion. Albeit she doesn't owe anyone anything, nobody is paying her to "perform", she is her own woman and does exactly what she wants when and where she chooses. We should all feel grateful and privileged that we see anything .....its not in her contract to do anything at all if she doesn't wish. ::)

• Upvote 2

good morning to all and smack ..... I too have seen today the leora session this morning ... I found it exciting for me as woman location and manner were fine ..peccato scenes for audio which turned off a bit or show .... this time finally leora to dare more to pleasure yourself :))) good ...... I identify with girlish woman at times in her and I think I would not do anything to the contrary had to think not there is something more that she do something because you feel and desire not for external forcings ... with hardly forcing you also get nice things :) ..... I think (for women) that leora when it show or do it masturazione even for those who watch it definitely what makes her feel good and feel good ..... so I think the best thing is to look at a woman without asking questions because it's so or to please consider this ... is a woman is made so and what you should and should suffice ... My pensiro
Milly

• Upvote 5

Hola a todos, acabo de ver el video de la sesión de esta mañana, y como siempre muy bien, es la reina del sexo, la diosa del amor, y el vendedor de las suscripciones de RLC .... jajaja
¿Es el número 1 en las relaciones de interruptus no abonados en RLC .... hahaha:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: