Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Guest Phaeton
4 hours ago, Donzi said:

Yeah, Leora and all the apts get bonuses for ratings that why she going to places she never been before. Irma and the Twins are killing the competition receiving the most viewers per day.  I know that she used to be on this forum but some people made her upset and she closed her account. 

That being said her performance today was excellent and if you don't have a pay subscription that is no one's problem except your own. If you want to see the full show pay the money. 

Lol. Mr, your words of course be logical to you, but not logical to me. Do you think that Leora competes with Barcelona girls? It is ridiculous. And it is not going to. Moreover if couples were paid bonuses and the pair were in them every interest so probably Paul to have sex more often. Lol. In general, the pair would become a sex marathon. And had greater activity. You are so convinced of this that there is no logic for you does not exist. Although I think a man is enough to estimate what is going to understand. With regard to the positions or places that your head has not occurred to him that yes it wants diversity, or the best places and the best views of this part of the game for fun? And believe me, that it can even climb to the chandelier .. and your opinion will not matter. Instead of trying to dig up dirt, I advise you to do something more useful. And if Leora was a girl living these dullards from Barcelona for bonuses believe it would be more interesting for you, but it is unnecessary. In any case, you want to think that there is a bonus? OK. Let there be bonuses. You will become easier? To prove something is stupid, because the sheep will always knock at one of the gates. Even if you point it at others. As Schopenhauer said: "-The fool will always be foolish and stupid - stupid"

Guest Phaeton

P.S

So instead of trying to show the new sheep gate, I prefer to drink coffee, and you can further discuss the bonuses or color panties are now on girls. Good day, gentlemen.

6 minutes ago, Phaeton said:

As Schopenhauer said: "-The fool will always be foolish and stupid - stupid"

"Schopenhauer was right, wouldn't you say? Life without pain has no meaning. Gentlemen, I wish to give your lives meaning..." - Dr. Hildegard Lanstrom

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Man who stand on toilet said to be high on pot 

___________ Pepe 

Spare us this early in the morning Pepe. And we will consider you one of the 21st centuries philosophical and literary giants.......but no more please::)