Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Spare us this early in the morning Pepe. And we will consider you one of the 21st centuries philosophical and literary giants.......but no more please

But I am just getting started :cry:

• Upvote 2

It's time to wake up with a good cup of coffee with Leora every morning and keep this thread on topic:

(I'm planning on selling a boatload of these to all you Leora fans so I can afford to vacation in Krasnoyarsk, where I will get a job as a pizza delivery squirrel and finally get one up on that damn skunk. :cool:)

our morning goddess.jpg

• Upvote 4

It goes so good to wake up quietly on a sunny Saturday morning, to see the talented and lovely Leora make their home spotlessly clean again. Is a nice start to the day. Yes this home is certainly one of the cleanest in the entire RLC. So now finally I can say. Good morning our beautiful and lovely goddess Leora. I hope Saturday will give you everything you want from this day. We are many here outside, who always love you whatever you do in life. ✨?????

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Hilleman said:

It goes so good to wake up quietly on a sunny Saturday morning, to see the talented and lovely Leora make their home spotlessly clean again. Is a nice start to the day. Yes this home is certainly one of the cleanest in the entire RLC. So now finally I can say. Good morning our beautiful and lovely goddess Leora. I hope Saturday will give you everything you want from this day. We are many here outside, who always love you whatever you do in life. ✨?????

Yes you are 100% right!! She's very clean and tidy, the opposite of many other girls on rlc.. She's really perfect. :heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Phaeton said:

Lol. Mr, your words of course be logical to you, but not logical to me. Do you think that Leora competes with Barcelona girls? It is ridiculous. And it is not going to. Moreover if couples were paid bonuses and the pair were in them every interest so probably Paul to have sex more often. Lol. In general, the pair would become a sex marathon. And had greater activity. You are so convinced of this that there is no logic for you does not exist. Although I think a man is enough to estimate what is going to understand. With regard to the positions or places that your head has not occurred to him that yes it wants diversity, or the best places and the best views of this part of the game for fun? And believe me, that it can even climb to the chandelier .. and your opinion will not matter. Instead of trying to dig up dirt, I advise you to do something more useful. And if Leora was a girl living these dullards from Barcelona for bonuses believe it would be more interesting for you, but it is unnecessary. In any case, you want to think that there is a bonus? OK. Let there be bonuses. You will become easier? To prove something is stupid, because the sheep will always knock at one of the gates. Even if you point it at others. As Schopenhauer said: "-The fool will always be foolish and stupid - stupid"

Nonsense...