Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:28 PM, Noldus said:

1410 Leora start her show in br

Leora you are the sexiest girl on RLC your panties and attitude to viewers is incredible keep up with this but for goodness sake find a man who  can appreciate you

A short while ago, The Goddess went to the door in her pink bathrobe. Eva went absolutely mad and I think Leora was on the other side of the door because I saw no sign of her in the mirror. At one point she came back inside and I think sprayed something at Eva as well as telling her to go back. but that did not impress the dog although another look back from the door did the trick.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Watcher212 said:

hello sexy naughty Leora your amazing as always what are you up to I hope being real naughty.

I know that "naughty" has a special nuance in sexual vocabulary, but if you hope that Leora will masturbate, do you think that is naughty? I find Leora´s bating extremely arousing, sensual and beautiful. I would rather hope that Leora would show all her beauty to us, slowty, sensually, close and in every detail.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

I know that "naughty" has a special nuance in sexual vocabulary, but if you hope that Leora will masturbate, do you think that is naughty? I find Leora´s bating extremely arousing, sensual and beautiful. I would rather hope that Leora would show all her beauty to us, slowty, sensually, close and in every detail.

100% with you!!

• Upvote 1

Leora is a class act, and one true star of RLC.

She is our goddess, and has earned a high degree of respect.

I would think that no one on this forum is so moral and just, that may be judge and jury of morality.

A meteor killed all the dinasours, it is not wise to piss off those who control the night sky.

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Leora is a class act, and one true star of RLC.

She is our goddess, and has earned a high degree of respect.

I would think that no one on this forum is so moral and just, that may be judge and jury of morality.

A meteor killed all the dinasours, it is not wise to piss off those who control the night sky.

In my humble opinion, anyone with such thoughts should be certified.