Lisa & Em - Part #2

1 minute ago, nack said:

Seriously, how does she find such losers.She needs to steal Misty's handbook of guys,call them and get her brains fucked  !!

:biggrin:

Yes, she sure does need that. She's already made it very clear that she is not into causal sex. She's milking this for all it's worth at this point. I'm totally cool with though cause she's at least honest about it. She is doing exactly what she wants to do when she want to and with whom she wants to. This really is a voyeur apt. I don't get Em, so I'm not including her in this comment. 

The thing people forget is that these are all people in her circle of friends. I'm quite certain that Sid and Em and Logan are included. Plus, all of those other guys. I slept with girls that I didn't have sex with when I was in college too. It's wrong to think that these people don't know each other fairly well. I think!

• Like 1

The 3rd wheel.png

so, this might explain the problem.

Em was the 3rd wheel. Em would not sleep with Logan and wanted to join the bed later. That is why the guy did not feel comfortable to do anything.

• Like 1

I don't think this guy is a total loser. Like Amy said, she's obviously not into casual sex, which i think is the way most people are. Obviously we don't want that for our viewing pleasure,The losers are the guys who try to have sex with Lisa, and that drank too much all night and can't get a boner. Now that's a loser!

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I don't think this guy is a total loser. Like Amy said, she's obviously not into casual sex, which i think is the way most people are. Obviously we don't want that for our viewing pleasure,The losers are the guys who try to have sex with Lisa, and that drank too much all night and can't get a boner. Now that's a loser!

Now .. I have not seen the cams, so can't comment but I read that Lisa was cuddling up to him,holding hands, tried to kiss him. What does that suggest ? Why would he not want the intimacy if it makes her happy ?

BTW..welcome back. Another VH premium prize for you ..:biggrin:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, she sure does need that. She's already made it very clear that she is not into causal sex. She's milking this for all it's worth at this point. I'm totally cool with though cause she's at least honest about it. She is doing exactly what she wants to do when she want to and with whom she wants to. This really is a voyeur apt. I don't get Em, so I'm not including her in this comment. 

The thing people forget is that these are all people in her circle of friends. I'm quite certain that Sid and Em and Logan are included. Plus, all of those other guys. I slept with girls that I didn't have sex with when I was in college too. It's wrong to think that these people don't know each other fairly well. I think!

She has to be firends with him, who would look that peaceful sleeping with a total stranger. Ive also slept with guy friends after parties before my current man, it's nice and cozy snuggled up to someone when you're single and not sleeping with someone every night.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

She has to be firends with him, who would look that peaceful sleeping with a total stranger. Ive also slept with guy friends after parties before my current man, it's nice and cozy snuggled up to someone when you're single and not sleeping with someone every night.

I like sleeping alone.Cant tolerate the snores..::)

• Like 2