Lisa & Em - Part #2

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Anna bated in panties for almost a year. It was very rare to see her actual pussy. 

Lisa likes him. It takes time to be good at being on cam. He will delelop slowly. It's ok. Lisa wants love more then being on VH. She said that already. The joy of watching this apt is watching Lisa find that love. If you are going to threaten to boycott the apt you're missing the whole point of it. Prepare to be dissatisfied and boycotty a lot. 

well, I understand what you say, now I do not know if this apartment resists this supposed priudo of adaptation, they are already together about 1 month

I'll never make a lisa boycott, but I'm really losing interest,

what is the purpose of watching your apartment if I know when it comes to the most interesting time and what I hope to see

it will be anything but interesting, I do not tolerate covered sex, and I really was one of those who watched his apartments several hours a day

which has now been reduced to minutes, I sometimes see what is happening and nothing else

and there are people who really say I'll be lisa to the end, but I believe that

Most of these people do not watch their apartment live,

• Like 1

once some one told me boys think of sex every 6 min, i believed that till now this two boys dont seam to have any at all , the girls always have to drag them away from the computer and phone, i guess its a bit funny in a sad way .

3 hours ago, sat11 said:

once some one told me boys think of sex every 6 min, i believed that till now this two boys dont seam to have any at all , the girls always have to drag them away from the computer and phone, i guess its a bit funny in a sad way .

Lisa sex 2 min and now sex with mobile will be longer :biggrin: