Lisa & Em - Part #2

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

Lisa paid a visit to her apartment, and soon left with grant and chloes,

and they carried drinks in a backpack

and as magic they go out and enter the service Em and sid, to fill the void:angry:

Yes, it's very difficult to understand the logic of Lisa's actions in this apt. They could've just organised a small party with all of them tonight instead of going out again. It could've brought some life to this place.

I guess if Em and Sid stay there tonight, Lisa and Chloe will come back at 2:00 am ( as usual ) and will sleep together on the couch.

Sinds the return of Sid, i've noticed that Lisa is being sidelined. Sid and Em are sleeping in the BR while Lisa has to fill the couch. And Em is bringing new stuff every time to decorate the LR and the BR.

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Arkay2 it appears to be so. How did she look with Grant today?

As you spotted, it was Chloe in the shower, it has been quite upsetting watching her over the last day or so. As far as Lisa and Grant are concerned, still hugging, wrestling, kissing and generally larking around enjoying each others company. All that taking place in what was very much a flying visit to the apartment to do hair, get changed and gossip with Chloe, who perked up considerably when Lisa and Grant arrived. In a short space of time all three were out the door again taking, as Fasterboss pointed out, drinks with them, so likely a pre-arranged party somewhere.

At exactly the same time as they left, Em and Sid arrived.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes, it's very difficult to understand the logic of Lisa's actions in this apt. They could've just organised a small party with all of them tonight instead of going out again. It could've brought some life to this place.

I guess if Em and Sid stay there tonight, Lisa and Chloe will come back at 2:00 am ( as usual ) and will sleep together on the couch.

Sinds the return of Sid, i've noticed that Lisa is being sidelined. Sid and Em are sleeping in the BR while Lisa has to fill the couch. And Em is bringing new stuff every time to decorate the LR and the BR.

Unfortunately I think Lisa is not interested in vhtv anymore.

she leaves every day and comes back at dawn, and also she now has a boyfriend and only had sex with him once and with blankets

it passes to Em and sid the responsibility to maintain the project, I never thought to say it, but I think the time of lisa is coming to an end:sad:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Poor Chloe. Hope she can be happy again soon.

Isn't hard to see someone in this state of mind?  Her reaction watching this shows she really must have loved him,   It's something that keeps going over and over in your head how you thought this was the one you would always be with, and could you have done anything different to change things. Iv'e been dumped a few times, and it feels so awful inside, and you never think everything will ever be the same for you. You will be happy again Chloe, 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Unfortunately I think Lisa is not interested in vhtv anymore.

she leaves every day and comes back at dawn, and also she now has a boyfriend and only had sex with him once and with blankets

it passes to Em and sid the responsibility to maintain the project, I never thought to say it, but I think the time of lisa is coming to an end

I agree. I started to think this when more and more Em and Sid would sleep in the bed and Lisa would sleep on the couch. And now with Em moving her stuff in day by day, it's looking like she's going to be Lisa's replacement. 

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Isn't hard to see someone in this state of mind?  Her reaction watching this shows she really must have loved him,   It's something that keeps going over and over in your head how you thought this was the one you would always be with, and could you have done anything different to change things. Iv'e been dumped a few times, and it feels so awful inside, and you never think everything will ever be the same for you. You will be happy again Chloe, 

It sucks, but i always look for the new adventures in women when I've broken up

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

It sucks, but i always look for the new adventures in women when I've broken up

I guess it might be easier for guys to move on, i don't know that for a fact, but I'm pretty sure James isn't sitting at home watching old videos of when they we're together, bawling in the living room all alone.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I agree. I started to think this when more and more Em and Sid would sleep in the bed and Lisa would sleep on the couch. And now with Em moving her stuff in day by day, it's looking like she's going to be Lisa's replacement. 

and if so. and the same as saying that this project has the days counted,

em and sid together are very boring

and neither sex is good enough to keep the least interest

• Like 1