Lisa & Em - Part #2

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I guess it might be easier for guys to move on, i don't know that for a fact, but I'm pretty sure James isn't sitting at home watching old videos of when they we're together, bawling in the living room all alone.

Ash, I've had a broken heart, but I've recovered soon after  my sex drive went into overdrive for another W O M A N !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Ash, I've had a broken heart, but I've recovered soon after  my sex drive went into overdrive for another W O M A N !!

Of course, that little head always takes over the big head for you guys. Maybe thats the problem, we don't have a little head to get us to move on quicker!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Of course, that little head always takes over the big head for you guys. Maybe thats the problem, we don't have a little head to get us to move on quicker!

But the little head can get in big trouble if you DON'T control it:biggrin:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Chloe came here cause she knows James will be watching and see how heart broken she is. What she wants him to do about it I don't know. This is girl stuff, you guys can't understand. 

I think she came to be more with Lisa, that both are really real friends

but also I can think that well to fill the emptiness of this apartment,

sid and em here great part of the week with lisa arriving at dawn,

Em and sid goes away, and arrives chloes

Lisa and her boyfriend arrive, and they leave with chloes

and magically 5 minutes later arrives em e sid

this has been standard,

29 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

and if so. and the same as saying that this project has the days counted,

em and sid together are very boring

and neither sex is good enough to keep the least interest

It seems to me that Alex and Anna have given up on Lisa.

I remember the last time they visited Misty, they didn't come to Lisa's place. There was a party at Alex & Anna's place Misty was there and not Lisa. Lisa doesn't speak to Misty anymore and wasn't at her birthday party.

Knowing how close Misty and Anna are, Lisa's behavior does not really helps. I would be surprised if Lisa still there in januari (unless there are drastic changes).

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, pahman said:

I would be surprised if Lisa still there in januari (unless there are drastic changes).

I think lisa's apartment boils down to just a few words at the moment

she does not do anything right, to attract more people to see her apartment

and did everything right, to drive away people who like her and still want to see her apartment

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

We saw Lisa studying lately maybe she's just very busy getting things done there. 

I accept this

Now you explain how Lisa has a boyfriend and only had sex with him once.

and she arrives from an absence of 3 days, and leaves with drinks for a party

and the house is empty for 5 minutes until you reach sid and Em to fill the void

Just now, fasterboss said:

I accept this

Now you explain how Lisa has a boyfriend and only had sex with him once.

and she arrives from an absence of 3 days, and leaves with drinks for a party

and the house is empty for 5 minutes until you reach sid and Em to fill the void

Well I don't say she isn't building a life outside of VH. I just wanted to point out that can be another reason why she's not home quite often

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I don't say she isn't building a life outside of VH. I just wanted to point out that can be another reason why she's not home quite often

I agree with that, so I've already said that unfortunately lisa demonstrates that she's not interested in vhtv anymore

however busy she may be, she could do more,
she now still has a boyfriend that supposedly makes her life easier,

• Like 1