Lisa & Em - Part #2

what animation goes in this house,

I do not know what they do here sid and Em,

they eat sleep and are always watching TV, and their little sexual appetite adds nothing to this house

Lisa is accommodated and gives them the function of having sex in this house

I think she should have noticed that no one is very interested because neither the sex they do is good enough to waste time to see them:angry:

Lisa does not walk naked or have sex and now she's never at home,

and when she is at home, she does nothing, this house goes from bad to worse,

I like Lisa, but unfortunately this house will lose all the people who still have some hope in Lisa, and I think this is already coming

or drastic changes or will the clasp:sad:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

what animation goes in this house,

I do not know what they do here sid and Em,

they eat sleep and are always watching TV, and their little sexual appetite adds nothing to this house

Lisa is accommodated and delivers and they are the part of having sex in the house

I think she should have noticed that no one is very interested because neither the sex they do is good enough to waste time to see them:angry:

Lisa does not walk naked or have sex and now she's never at home,

and when she is at home, she does nothing, this house goes from bad to worse,

I like Lisa, but unfortunately this house will lose all the people who still have some hope in Lisa, and I think this is already coming

or drastic changes or will the clasp:sad:

I agree, and it looks like Chloe is going to stay for some time. That means nothing will be happening there the coming days or weeks.

Lisa and Chloe spend more time outside than inside.

• Upvote 1

Between Sid's low sex drive and Chloe back with James who's almost never here, there will be nothing special to look forward to. Most you'll get out of this apartment now is occasional goofing around between Lisa and Chloe and MAYBE an occasional hook up between Sid and Em. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, pahman a dit :

Je suis d'accord, et il semble que Chloé va rester pendant un certain temps. Cela signifie que rien ne se passe là-bas les jours ou les semaines à venir.

Lisa et Chloé passent plus de temps à l'extérieur qu'à l'intérieur.

Il y a 2 heures, miscvoyeur a dit :

Entre faible libido Sid et Chloé de retour avec James qui est presque jamais ici, il n'y aura rien de spécial à attendre. La plupart vous sortirez de cet appartement est maintenant de temps en temps autour entre Lisa gaffes et Chloé et peut-être un crochet occasionnel entre Sid et Em. 

a photo that translates your posts very well, and I agree with you two dc463f75-e5dc-4d6a-a9eb-f1b4bc6f2d00.jpg