Lisa & Em - Part #2

This can't be good. The mattress can become a throw away. 

I am concern what happens when Lisa back. Lisa is such pristine lady.  I don't think anyone (including Em) want to see Lisa disappointed.

Em, someday you will be a mom. You need to proof that you can be responsible and take care of someone else. 

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I am concern what happens when Lisa back. Lisa is such pristine lady.  I don't think anyone (including Em) want to see Lisa disappointed.

Em, someday you will be a mom. You need to proof that you can be responsible and take care of someone else. 

I have a cat myself and seeing him like this I just wanna go there clean him, give him food and water and cuddle him :heart:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Most probably she is busy with taking care for a big child Sid:biggrin:

While I really do like how Em has feminized the apt, I don't like for what it's done to the quality of the cam views. Everything either has a light shining back at the cam or is casting a hazy hue over everything. 

• Like 1