Lisa & Em - Part #2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Since VH give Em to the apartment name i don't think it will be something that temporary..Sid yes, maybe coming and going

Well they will be some time in the apartment. Well, while Sid, Em and girl have achievement - most debauched night since the opening Lisa's apartment:rolleyes:.

19 hours ago, Sparkles said:

0224e542230aab625.jpg

I have just now seen in archives moments, the epic of Lisa's apartment and I must say not only very impressed but also amazed.

I bet on Lisa / Sugar from the beginning and I see that this bet was not in vain

I must add that I was able to recover and see from Sia with her, she also pleased me.
Cheerful, dynamic, and practical. Let's go up and that's it.

I believe that on new visits (which I hope) she can "start" Lisa in the same style and efficiency she did with Emm.

I really (and very much) hope for Lisa to overcome this "curve" and thus stay on the same level and standard of all women in Anna's project.

This is strategic as an effective plan B.(bi) hehehehehe.

Misty until now (still) is only in promises.
I pray that Lisa will advance to this and consolidate herself as an effective reality. .

Emm as we have already, seen fit in this profile and pattern.

For sure Anna must be happy with it.

32 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Since VH give Em to the apartment name i don't think it will be something that temporary..Sid yes, maybe coming and going

As I said above, Emm is now in the pattern Anna and Sid by what we see in the standard Alex. So I think they might be able to survive a little longer there. And the cat too! heheheheh.
:cool:

1 hour ago, DaMutt11 said:

there's a guy sitting in kitchen - I thought he looked line Alan from Nina & Serena's ....

Sid, Em's boyfriend. His performance is far far behind Alan.

4 hours ago, Rhdem said:

what have he done?

Em was nicely and kindly cuddling with him on the couch. He did not respond, push her and Em felt down from the couch. The Em went to bedroom and cried.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Em was nicely and kindly cuddling with him on the couch. He did not respond, push her and Em felt down from the couch. The Em went to bedroom and cried.

... so he is a bad boy :dodgy: , if you read here  Em, next time give him a kick in the ass and fuck Logan again thinking to him  (obviously i'm joking but he would deserve it a punishment) 

15 hours ago, ooopel said:

ezgif-4-a6d93f4509.gif

It was  A crazy NIGHT FOR LISA AND HIS Friends , I"m happy to her :heart::heart:

I love watching her dance, mostly because i dance the same way, No particular style, just get up and let loose! It is good to see her happy, being alone is the worst thing when you're feeling really down.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

I got curious to see what happen and went to timeline

Did you notice what she did to him at 02:02?? the slap?? Because he was playing with her and hide her phone at loggia?? 

a65f4257c50e6b131.jpg b0ee5bd1e617412df.jpg
c6c964206b941a528.jpg dfa2f24c3c1e831de.jpg

Then she went to the bedroom till 02:12 when she started to cuddle him

And it wasn't a push in the definition of the word, she was already at the edge of the couch, she took his arm way (it was over her) 3-4 seconds earlier and at 2:16:50 you can see a little touch from him which made her slip and fall

image.jpg0aa.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg0aaa.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

One minute later at bedroom she wasn't crying at all

image.jpg

Then she went to loggia 5 minutes later and he arrived 2 minutes later,she was all the time touching the phone, and when he prepared to leave at 02:28:30 they talk something for 10 seconds...

image.jpgimage.jpg

and then she open the bedroom door strongly and go to bed

image.jpgimage.jpg

then 15 seconds later...

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

at 02:31 she closed the bedroom door after she strongly had slammed the living room door after sia went to see if everything was alright. then.... After Sid come back to the room, she stayed at the hall sitting on the flor for 23 minutes - sia and lisa went to talk with her

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

At 02:58 she starts to "small" cry (nose noises) and then turn the light off at 02:58:35

0edd78f0cac3a7e30.jpg 1d9b374bba49ea110.jpg

Talking

image.jpgimage.jpg

And start crying (1 hour after the slap and 45 minutes after the couch episode)

image.jpg

30 seconds later she went to the hall crying where she stayed for 22 minutes...
image.jpgimage.jpg

and then... 

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

And to end... friendship :heart:
image.jpgimage.jpg

So the crying wasn't indeed a consequence of the "touch" on the couch. Didn't see such drama for all that cry , so i guess it was the words or something from their relation that was talked. At bedroom after she start to cry and when she was there, he tried to help her hugging her most part of the time

Sorry for very long post but i got my self capping all the moments

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1