Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

40 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Here's a crazy thought, but maybe Misty is there because she's actually become friends with them and just enjoys visiting them.

I understand the friends thing,but like it or not Misty have her house to mantain..last days she basicaly was more in this place than in her house,then when seing the activity of places her house will be close to nothing and this one a lot more.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I understand the friends thing,but like it or not Misty have her house to mantain..last days she basicaly was more in this place than in her house,then when seing the activity of places her house will be close to nothing and this one a lot more.

just a hunch but i don't think this place gets many views without misty.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Yes must be also for that,from an manager point wouldnt make sense to have resident staying long periods in other houses and let their places empty.But of course when an place is week they have to call reinforces(Misty in this case).But from what I seen rockhead as usualy doesn't help even with Misty..they were dancing in livingroom etc and did few more,maybe with other dudes and this girls things would be nicier.

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

There are subscribers that are not reading CC and when they go to Misty's place, they see nobody. Misty is losing viewers. But no problem, she's paid to help this place.