Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know it's strange she's not there...

There is a good chance she won't come back, after seeing the people.

I am astonished, how someone arranged her transition, without testing her in the apartment not even for even one night. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They can fit two additional people in the jacuzzi too. And putting all chairs together there can sleep another person :angel:

Hehe,and from them I wouldn't be surprised,house it's aproprietad for max two couples living there and having the minimal intimacy space etc,right now they are already with five,almost six because Sid it's with Em,But sofa can host more two residents,in kitchen they can put an blanket or something in floor and boom..more two residents in.jacuzzi at least more one rsident can stay there nicely,and balcony..easily another resident.So still a lot space for moreeeee residents.

27 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They can fit two additional people in the jacuzzi too. And putting all chairs together there can sleep another person :angel:

well if the sid will be practically always present, as it happened in Lisa, because his name is not well on the list,

I do not have good expectations for them, the two together, I do not understand what they are going to add here

4 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

well if the sid will be practically always present, as it happened in Lisa, because his name is not well on the list,

I do not have good expectations for them, the two together, I do not understand what they are going to add here

Sid is the problem, Em is fun without Sid, hopefully Sid won't be around, wouldn't mind seeing Rock banging Em:biggrin:

• Like 2