Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol thats just ridiculous...

I heard that properties in Russian big cities can reach high prices, rent can be burdensome as well , probably that's why flats are overcrowded. If participants want to save some money, they have to agree for conditions like in a dormitory :biggrin:

32 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

well, I agree with what you said about Em,::)

but after she was caught with logan, she was never the same again,

Em was crying & nervous when Sid found out about Logan, If Em was alone, I bet she'll be a wild girl

Really no ideia about prices of houses and rentings what I am sure it's both Em and Sid have absoluty no privacy,it's not only bad for them but for the others residents that could want to stay in livingroom and sit in coach watching tv etc and now that becomes awarkard,seems now during night they have to sit in kitchen to chat,or wait till day starts and hopfull the couple closes the bed,Basicaly to many persons in just one house.

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Really no ideia about prices of houses and rentings what I am sure it's both Em and Sid have absoluty no privacy,it's not only bad for them but for the others residents that could want to stay in livingroom and sit in coach watching tv etc and now that becomes awarkard,seems now during night they have to sit in kitchen to chat,or wait till day starts and hopfull the couple closes the bed,Basicaly to many persons in just one house.

That's how Serena is living for more then 3 months... it's ridiculous
And it's now like Lexy&Pete will be (don't know for how long) But i guess during that time or they are 'in' for parties.. or they will stop

Just something to note here. Both Em, when Sid are comfortable in staying in a room or on a couch. We have already seen that for them, this kind of "neura" does not apply.

While questioning what Em is doing there, why did not they see the question for Rapunzel?
With Em (and Sid) at least we have something to visualize.

AND ?:cool:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sid & Em doing their pathetic pants on sex again... ::)

Pitiful! I don't like cause it's blatant hiding! Their grace peroid for getting used to the cams is way past due. Do any of you guys keep you underwear on during sex? I didn't think so.

• Like 1