Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

27 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

Dean and Nyusha in her br

Good. Nyusha (actual #8 guys)  has already caught up with Serena (#9 guys). Next Bree. Of the current participants this apartment, Nyusha has greatest potential for business. Em progressing - but she's with Sid.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not even watching this anymore. This was pretty fucking lame to be told of a crazy night on twitter and this is all there is to see because all the partying was done somewhere else. 

Don't know what time they arrived but at 5,6morning all them were still outside,so Gess most of the fun was outside and totaly not in Anna and Alex house neither an hot night.At best was an ok morning.

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sid Em and Alex arrived as well.

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sid, Em Anna, Alex arrived

It is confirmed then Anna's approach with Em finally, as I had observed before and from Alex with Sid.

I see the performances in the jacuzzi now for the second half, that this new couple begin to evolve. Let's see if they go any further then.
As I said, the outside event served at least for the whole group rather than introducing each other.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Don't know what time they arrived but at 5,6morning all them were still outside,so Gess most of the fun was outside and totaly not in Anna and Alex house neither an hot night.At best was an ok morning.

By the very time of them now is half of the day. Let's see if the night as pointed by the twitter announced will be held. There is still a chance the "fake" will redeem itself. Night crazy, the ( lol).
And the eagles began to land at about 7 and 8 o'clock. Never before 06, the official rule still prevails, hehehehe,

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

To be honest, I don't really see anything to get that excited over. It's nice that they are all partying together but they are all couples except for Dean and Nyusha and they'll probably hook up later. Nothing really THAT interesting to be expected tonight.

Well, my friend.

It was announced, promised and reinforced by Anna's selfie, a "crazy night". As Rock and Ana stepped in, in front of everyone, just emphasized it more.

I see no other reason for Rock's behavior (the old the rock).
The plans were well defined and with all. Let's go for it ..

It must be a "crazy night" .... lol. The time is already half ...
::)

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

By the very time of them now is half of the day. Let's see if the night as pointed by the twitter announced will be held. There is still a chance the "fake" will redeem itself. Night crazy, the ( lol).
And the eagles began to land at about 7 and 8 o'clock. Never before 06, the official rule still prevails, hehehehe,

that is right, this was much better party than yesterday,they spent the usual boring part of the party out side and gave as chance to concentrate on other apartment (VH was dead)instead of waiting some thing to happen in theirs. because of the announcement we would have spent most of the night nothing happening. 

1 hour ago, nounou said:

So what happen between Dean and Candy. I think they are desparated. Anna didn't invite her so she is mad from her 

t dont think candy is smart, if she was she would have dumped him a week after the day they met, i am sure she knows every time he comes here its is for sex withe any girl he can get and  i think she accepted that, but not in front of her. i think friday night she was mad not just because he was trying it with nyusha but when she had a fight with misty, nyusha and upset  and tried to leave he did not even leave the couch or did nothing did not show any care towards her, that what pissed her off. for him she is his ticket to have sex with other guys GFs by offering her to the guys.

i hope nyusha is not thinking having sex with the boss's friend once in a while and do nothing in the mean time will protect her or even thinking now she is with him as couple that will be a big mistake the only reason people (not me) like him here is he tries to get involved en every sex scene. 

the only one who was not invited last night was misty, maybe that;s why she was crying yesterday.

• Like 1

Wow.
I think Anna (sleeping) or Alex awake gave her master stroke. They approached the houses. In fact, Sid, Em,Lexy, and Peter came to balance the scales.
I saw a situation on the (very fast) timeline that does not light at the end of the tunnel, but an air spotlight, complete.

3 hours ago, nounou said:

So what happen between Dean and Candy. I think they are desparated. Anna didn't invite her so she is mad from her 

they've been on the outs before & dean hung around & fucked ashley, misty, had group sex with terry, anna, dana, bree & the 5some couple (can't remember their names), & now nyusha. she'll be back at some point i'm sure. i think that she was mad because she missed out on the last group thing by falling asleep & she's probably tired of waiting all night for something to happen just like a lot of us are. i think that she is 1 of the hottest girls here. she likes group sex a lot. she just was mad because she didn't get anything & took it out on dean because he was there & nyusha because she was getting some. she should have just joined them. i believe if the new people hadn't been there that is what would have happened. and i like dean but he is a dog! (that's 1 reason that i do like him because he will fuck anything & not wait around all night like some of the participants).

• Like 3