Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ahajáhahhahahahahaha

tenor.gif

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah

tenor.gif

Unfortunately, the translation above went wrong.

I correct it. And I hope this time google does it right;

and not because I'm a fan of their handwriting

meant ;
Not because I'm a "card" fan of them = (faithful).

And if it is verified, I have already attacked (and much) them in the past.
I have done my homework, watched more closely "invisible" details, reasons and yes yes, support, encouragement and support for their success.
Which, by the way, is just happening.

I maintain my critical sense but the evolution before the circumstances of today
::)  and not firmly solid yesterday.

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

then how would he survive her occasional trips to the kitchen & hairwashing? her outgoing personality would be hard for him to deal with. just think of all the parties she would drag him to. oh that's right. she wouldn't!:huh:

He doesn't have hair!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

He talked about them as a group... not as individual (i think). Because indeed (except on sleep part where serena have to sleep in the living room) they are a group of 3... N&A&S
Why to compare Serena with Bree and not with Misty??? Serena is at a relationship???? no 

And for happen one time (in 6 months) we should assume that they don't have a routine??? How many times Drew have a girl without Bree??? And what about Nina (the relation girl) and Rachel (Jose the long teasing guy for months) ?? 

1) Just because - that # fucked new people. You can compare it with Nyusha. Misty. For # men - Serena will lose. But she had swing couple and girl:blush:. Misty of non-participants in project, only single guys and recently 2 guys. But this is not a question of the possibilities of Serena or Misty. This is a matter of probability. If Misty gets to attract girl, group of girls or couple - she will do it immediately.:shy:

2) Serena - regularly invites people. Nina and Alan are more traditional. However, at the level of other traditional participants.

If you compare this group and Serena-Nina-Alan.

How many parties go into something more?

Is there regular girl-girl show? Toys? Anal? Serena-Nina-Alan do it all.

Creative? Is there something like BDSM parties? Scenic parties like Star Wars with Nina-Vader - Alan-Luke?

Yes - Serena-Nina-Alan epic evenings are quite rare. Once or twice a month. But in Anastasia-Rock-Em-Nyusha they are even rarer...

1310.jpg

1311.jpg

180040.jpg

180041.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Forgive me if i'm wrong but i think the main difference is that Tara's name wasn't listed when she was being a mormon and Repunzel has had her name listed for quite some time with nothing happening. Which said to me that Tara was a guest and Repunzel is a participant.

Im sure that is true but I was comparing how similar the actions of the two girls are--Back then everyone was complaining about Tara hiding herself and doing nothing sex wise--At the time when i questioned her actions vh informed me that new people  go through an introductory stage-- So I dont know if the rules were the same back then---All the more reason for Repunzel to start getting in the action so maybe she has other reasons for lack of participation

I dont know this girl's story but I would think she is not very happy with her circumstance--I cant help feeling sorry for her-She gets no good meals and no exercise --spends 95% of her time in that bed- almost no social interaction

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2018-01-05 13.12.05.png

3 hours ago, groomy said:

Serena numbers came very close to Bree. Alan fuck guest girl.

I really don't want to turn this into a second NAS thread but this doesn't counter why I think they have become a routine apartment. I had already explained why in the previous post. Alan fucking the new girl was new I admit that but it has only happened once. For all we know it could be just a one time thing. 

18 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I dont know this girl's story but I would think she is not very happy with her circumstance--I cant help feeling sorry for her-She gets no good meals and no exercise --spends 95% of her time in that bed- almost no social interaction

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2018-01-05 13.12.05.png  0   1.27 MB

Well it's on her to get a lil more social too... Others simply do not get around with her attitude. She should try a catholic monastery....

• Like 1