Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

45 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Another night of failure there. Just pathetic :dodgy:

Did you really expect anything more, it won't happen with them being on the couch and anyone being able to walk in on them. IMO for them to have done anything they would have needed to be in Nyusha's room. Instead it is wasted on Repunzel doing not a lot of nothing.

• Like 2

Just now, Just In said:

Did you really expect anything more, it won't happen with them being on the couch and anyone being able to walk in on them. IMO for them to have done anbything they would have needed to be in Nyusha's room. Instead it is wasted on Repunzel doing not a lot of nothing.

True point. The people who actually should get the bedroom are forced to sleep on the couch while the one girl who doesn't deserve shit not only gets a bed all to herself but puts a serious hindrance on anything else that can potentially happen. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes I said it earlier. And now are too tired... 

Well, the probability that something will be this night - was minimal. In other apartments there were orgies, there was sex of beginners (but Stella&Stephan. I do not know how they will pay for 15 cameras and huge apartment - 5 minutes of sex).

Why waste time on disappointment?

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

True point. The people who actually should get the bedroom are forced to sleep on the couch while the one girl who doesn't deserve shit not only gets a bed all to herself but puts a serious hindrance on anything else that can potentially happen. 

Nyusha - she regularly invites different guys.

And Misty on this couch was very hot.:blush:

50006.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Nyusha - she regularly invites different guys.

And Misty on this couch was very hot.

I wasn't talking about Nyu. I was talking about Rapunzel.

And Sid and Em are very clearly not Misty nor are they on her level. Misty has no problems having sex in front of other people. Em and Sid can't even have sex with themselves without being worried about someone catching them. They definitely won't do a threesome out in the open living room without some sort of door or privacy.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I wasn't talking about Nyu. I was talking about Rapunzel.

And Sid and Em are very clearly not Misty nor are they on her level. Misty has no problems having sex in front of other people. Em and Sid can't even have sex with themselves without being worried about someone catching them. They definitely won't do a threesome out in the open living room without some sort of door or privacy.

Not only Misty - Nyu and Blondie also fuck in kitchen and this sofa.

Two drawbacks.

1) They need TV.

2) Most likely - they would have done nothing to the bedroom tonight.

About private area. They have Jacuzzi.:blush: