Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

• StnCld316 changed the title to Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

First off, I couldn't be more happier to see her name taken off. Damn girl was just a complete waste of space.

Second, I'm happy for Ana/Rock getting their own place if that's what's really happening. I just hope they continue to invite friends over because I'm not entirely sure those two can maintain an apartment on their own. I wish them the best tho. I do like that couple. But for now my main interest will remain with Sid/Em and Nyu.

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

First off, I couldn't be more happier to see her name taken off. Damn girl was just a complete waste of space.

Second, I'm happy for Ana/Rock getting their own place if that's what's really happening. I just hope they continue to invite friends over because I'm not entirely sure those two can maintain an apartment on their own. I wish them the best tho. I do like that couple. But for now my main interest will remain with Sid/Em and Nyu.

After the situation that make him leave for some days (and jack and adam leave) i don't remember (could be wrong) if they had invited any guests (by them self)... Only remember #32 but don't know if it was rock&ana that show him to misty or misty that introduce him at rock&ana
I guess it was all from Nyusha, Misty and now Sid&Em with Sia

Just now, Sparkles said:

After the situation that make him leave for some days (and jack and adam leave) i don't remember (could be wrong) if they had invited any guests (by them self)... Only remember #32 but don't know if it was rock&ana that show him to misty or misty that introduce him at rock&ana
I guess it was all from Nyusha, Misty and now Sid&Em with Sia

Don't forget Fenya & Maxim... They had some hot sessions in the guestroom