Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

and after more then 1 hour :biggrin: she's in the same position

Screenshot (2122).png  0   1.82 MB

Just read what I wrote earlier :biggrin:

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why Anna & Alex dont set up an own place for Rapunzel? They need two cams: One for the bed and one for the kitchen chair. And they can use cheap cams as its fully sufficient when they only refresh every 10 minutes :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, groomy said:

They moved to a new apartment. Alex and Anna are mount equipment there.

I would rather let them go than moving them in another place. Like i already said someway else, the managers are opening new places just to make more money. I hope VH is is not going to resemble a big market with 95% of cheap shops that are selling the same shit. It would be a real waste and i'm not sure more subscribers will follow. 

Maybe they should for now just focus on the quality of their service than offering new bad products. Just saying!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pahman said:

I would rather let them go than moving them in another place. Like i already said someway else, the managers are opening new places just to make more money. I hope VH is is not going to resemble a big market with 95% of cheap shops that are selling the same shit. It would be a real waste and i'm not sure more subscribers will follow. 

Maybe they should for now just focus on the quality of their service than offering new bad products. Just saying!

You are dam right. Sadly, there is a lot of fakeness on vh lately

• Like 1