Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

someone still in the way.

Capture_2018_01_09_17_55_29_1.png

I've seen it, but its name is  NO more in the line.
Then from two, one. Either she's still going to leave, or she's the "card in the sleeve" that Anna always has under her desk.
:dodgy:

Edited by thedbear

Just now, thedbear said:

I've seen it, but its name is more in the line.
Then from two, one. Either she's still going to leave, or she's the "card in the sleeve" that Anna always has under her desk.
:dodgy:

whatever she is she is totally useless & needs to leave asap!:dodgy:

9 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Then by the adjustment of the line, Rapunzel also leaves;
Nyusha takes over the main room and Sid and Em the remaining room.

Since we have already seen that the relationship between this three is good, it is that this time,
Will this place take off?
::)

well they are friendly but their relationship is not yet close enough for them to be walking around naked in front of each other, sin and en room or no room they will be the same  only their kind of sex which is not that exiting, and nyusha well she only had sex in the last 3 weeks with dean as long as she is not waiting for his visit there is a big potential to do more with her own room and with other guys. this apartment is on her shoulder now whether she carries  it or fall with it we will see once every thing settles down .

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

whatever she is she is totally useless & needs to leave asap!:dodgy:

or we just pretend she is not there, now there are 2 bed rooms and a sofa  enough places for the others to do whatever they want to do she can not be the excuse for the others to do nothing so personally i dont care whether she stays or not.

Lol..so rock and Anna gona have their own place!?Why to bother fiding new residents when you can just "recicle" the ones you already have(about four,five in each house),what's next A&A?Maybe another couple already seen to death like dean and girlfriend..in this VH it's getting worst than Rlc.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Lol..so rock and Anna gona have their own place!?Why to bother fiding new residents when you can just "recicle" the ones you already have(about four,five in each house),what's next A&A?Maybe another couple already seen to death like dean and girlfriend..in this VH it's getting worst than Rlc.

Well, this is feature of Anna and Alex. They take in the family. Even bad children - have many chances. Chloe and James are back in project for example. Alex and Lina or Jeka - just recruit employees.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, this is feature of Anna and Alex. They take in the family. Even bad children - have many chances. Chloe and James are back in project for example. Alex and Lina or Jeka - just recruit employees.

I like this very friendly and human style of Anna & Alex. They are succesful with it. Maybe they could be even more succesful with kicking out people faster but it shows they dont put money over everything...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, groomy said:

Yes that's apparent and a lot groomy,I understand they cair their friends but they can still have them as friends without have to put them all in houses,sometimes it's important to maintain things as professional as possible,seing that even rock etc gets an intire house bet others that already in actual ones will have the same,at least myself won't gona watch an rock and Anna place,seen almost everything of them already,will be the same but in other place.

34 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes that's apparent and a lot groomy,I understand they cair their friends but they can still have them as friends without have to put them all in houses,sometimes it's important to maintain things as professional as possible,seing that even rock etc gets an intire house bet others that already in actual ones will have the same,at least myself won't gona watch an rock and Anna place,seen almost everything of them already,will be the same but in other place.

Well saying for me I will give every new place a chance here and only start complain when there are things to complain when the actual place opened...