Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Agree. But I don't think we will miss a thing there tonight.

Sorry but are wrong jabba,ready the twitter..Anna and Alex will visit Anastasia and rock,there will be an hot party.Just wait.

39 minutes ago, waldi said:

I want to join the choir of sceptics, this place won't survive in this configuration :sick:

Well, managers open apartments to make money. If they don't lose money from an apt even if it generates fewer viewers, they will not close it.

All these people who are in this apt are paid. Maybe Anna & Alex can afford to keep apts that are not doing well (Lisa, Anastasia-Rock) with the money they earn from other of their apts (Misty, Mira-Henry, Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew) that are doing well.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, pahman said:

Well, managers open apartments to make money. If they don't lose money from an apt even if it generates fewer viewers, they will not close it.

All these people who are in this apt are paid. Maybe Anna & Alex can afford to keep apts that are not doing well (Lisa, Anastasia-Rock) with the money they earn from other of their apts (Misty, Mira-Henry, Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew) that are doing well.

perhaps you found an explanation

i think that it's been shown that for the most part when there are too many people especially if they don't know each other they don't get naked, don't have sex in front of each other, & are generally not interesting. ana & rock need to be alone or with someone like misty to feel relaxed enough to do anything. same for nyusha. em & sid don't know any of them so they won't do anything since they rarely get naked even when they are alone. and rapunzel will do nothing better than anyone i've seen so far. 2 more apts or a few less people are needed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think that it's been shown that for the most part when there are too many people especially if they don't know each other they don't get naked, don't have sex in front of each other, & are generally not interesting. ana & rock need to be alone or with someone like misty to feel relaxed enough to do anything. same for nyusha. em & sid don't know any of them so they won't do anything since they rarely get naked even when they are alone. and rapunzel will do nothing better than anyone i've seen so far. 2 more apts or a few less people are needed.

Exactly what i was saying,but this managers have the ideia the more the btter(Regard number of residents)but isn't like that,at least in most cases.The better proof of that..this house of them.

• Like 1