Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

The Dude is a little pushy and desperate acting.  Kinda being a needy Beta type right now.  His tampon in the ass antics ..whatever that was.. was funny to her, but I think unsexy and this is gona be a temporary thing.   He needs to macho up, and cut the crap.   I get the pussy eating thing,  those who love it.. LOVE it, but hes putting himself into a submissive position over and over.  I'm watching him and his body language an its needy.   He head always stooping low to see what shes doing,  he hovers.  etc..   Basically he is acting like a Boy toy.

Twice...maybe three times since the initial bang she's let him go down on her for a few seconds; only to push him off.  I'm now seeing Maya in a different light. As if she should explore the S&M experience (I think she'd get off on it).

• Like 1

This is surprising to me too (and a little sad to see), but I haven't been keeping a close eye on these two and from what a few said,

it's been a bumpy road for them lately. This little fling seems to feel short term. I mean, I doubt this guy is

moving in at all. Also, right above the computer screen is a "LOVE" picture frame with probably 3 pictures of her

and Stepan. Go figure. This guy seems a bit immature for Maya, that's for sure, but she's definitely having a little fun so we'll see. :/ 

9 minutes ago, plato577 said:

Maya obviously wants Stephan to see this - retribution for something?

I'm sure he is watching from some source.   He must have taken the Dog with him. It's no where to be seen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I'm sure he is watching from some source.   He must have taken the Dog with him. It's no where to be seen.

Dude it is time to clean the crap out of your eyes The dog is on the couch

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eyespy said:

Dude it is time to clean the crap out of your eyes The dog is on the couch

The dog wasn't there earlier. It must have been closeted up in the Bedroom. 

Not all of us can afford RLC to see in the Paid Areas.