Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

Like I said in an earlier post, I never followed their activities or the apartment unless I would logon and find Maya at home by herself and in the pre-tattoo days.  I can't see how any of you would think that what happened the other night was not preplanned.  There has been too many people that has seen them both looking at CamCaps and for her to do what she did the other night would mean that she doesn't have a brain cell in her head.  You can not convince me that they didn't or don't have some kind of mutual agreement with each other on what happened the other night.  There is always the possibility that she totally lost her mind for a few minutes of passion but I don't believe that for a second.  I agree from what I have read that there is trouble in Denmark,  I think that goes without saying but for her to purposely do that to Stepan would be a major slap in his face and from what I know about Maya,  I just can't see her being that way.  Am I just way off base here or does anything of what I said make any sense?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

She just gave him another shot.  I think if he gave it back to her a bit, she would be back in the relationship.  But he is rolling over and taking it.  Most people that break up for good do not hang around each other or give them shots in the ass.  Them never arguing and this current extended BS arrangement points to either him being a super wimp/she is looking for alpha stepan or this is a RLC set up.

P.S.  Someone tell Leora to do something interesting when the east coast of the US is awake.  Damn I see these crazy recaps and I haven't seen her do anything in a year plus.

Edited by Sinedar
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sinedar said:

She just gave him another shot.  I think if he gave it back to her a bit, she would be back in the relationship.  But he is rolling over and taking it.  Most people that break up for good do not hang around each other or give them shots in the ass.  Them never arguing and this current extended BS arrangement points to either him being a super wimp/she is looking for alpha stepan or this is a RLC set up.

P.S.  Someone tell Leora to do something interesting when the east coast of the US is awake.  Damn I see these crazy recaps and I haven't seen her do anything in a year plus.

Maya & Stepan have had their arguments in the past. They're just a little more discreet when it happens like  going in the Washroom just off the Kitchen where there is no cam.

3 hours ago, Sinedar said:

You mean literally the same exact routine dance she does every single time? Over and over again for the past 2 years? If you've seen it once, you literally seen everything she has to offer. 

18 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

I don't know if he knows or not but maya is not real smart to have did it front of the cameras.if it was me i would not be ok with it , i will say that she is one of the Last people i would have thought that would do this, and i am sorry i have lost a lot of respect for maya.  i guess you never Really know people.there is a lot that could be said as to why she did it ,we may never know,but it has been done and cannot be taken away.whether it was a mistake or intentional she has got to live with it.(i don't guess the booze helped either).

It is the quiet ones you have to watch..

The current situation, especially with Maya, is one of the mysteries of the age. On the other hand, I'm ignoring my own advice.  I've always said that if there is a situation or relationship or circumstance that you don't understand, consider for a moment that everyone involved is crazy to some extent. 

At that point usually everything will make perfect sense. 

I think this is one of those cases.

18 hours ago, Howard said:

I agree with you on events of the past but they barely speak to each other now. Don't recall ever seeing them argue (even though Maya is (was) the "Alpha Male"). Rarely have they stayed in the same room the past few weeks. And again, no boinking since about May.  Could you not boink your g/f or wife for two months - especially if you're in your 20s???  And I was just thinking...they haven't had any friends visit in months (remember they would have a small gathering on Friday or Saturday nights?).  

While I'm still baffled on their current living arrangement, everything points to evidence that they are no longer a couple.

It is even longer, Maya started bating in May, my first cap of Maya ever bating is from 15 of May. Then they had not had sex for a very long time before that. I might have missed something, but I don't think I've seen them fucking since Marsh.

On 8/2/2017 at 10:57 AM, mertik said:

I have a strong feeling something is wrong in this apartment. They have been absent a lot and rarely together when home. I hope its not like that, Maya seems to be a good person, and Stepan too. 

They seem a bit bored in life though, but who wouldn't living in an apartment without jobs, on video 24/7.

Damned, she is one cold-hearted Biotch! Not just screwing around on Stepan but doing it on camera for him to see? Is that called 'digitl cuckold'?

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎12 at 0:30 AM, Howard said:

Well, they're talking. Doesn't appear to be in an adversarial way but neither is it smoochie smoochie.  Can anyone interpret?

(short clip)

1708120958020087.jpg

I sent this to Groomy, who translates a lot in the VH forum, so all thanks go to him.
This is exactly what he sent back.

The problem is that these files are wrong. In this fragment:

- the girl tells whether about what she read in the book, or about what she saw in the film. "Who goes to the second floor of an abandoned house, there are many birds, they fly on him." Gesturing is about birds. Then the man went to the second floor is looking for something.
- In the end, they discuss something on the screen (brief phrases - does not work, it is necessary to go so, it works).

In all the time I've watched these two, I don't think I've ever seen Maya be so expressive.