Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

I recall happier times when they used to carry on many common interests.  From selling cosmetics to fixing cars, going camping and rafting, oh and yes, to fucking each other's brains out too, all without EVER fighting or even getting angry.   Very sad days nowadays....

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, sereno said:

I recall happier times when they used to carry on many common interests.  From selling cosmetics to fixing cars, going camping and rafting, oh and yes, to fucking each other's brains out too, all without EVER fighting or even getting angry.   Very sad days nowadays....

Yet, they just entertained a few people in the apartment (burgers & booze).

Can't figure these two out. Platonic roommates who were once lovers. While I remained friends with a couple ex-girlfriends, I can't imagine living with either one of them platonically w/o being 'frustrated'.

• Like 1

On 12/9/2017 at 12:16 PM, Howard said:

Yet, they just entertained a few people in the apartment (burgers & booze).

Can't figure these two out. Platonic roommates who were once lovers. While I remained friends with a couple ex-girlfriends, I can't imagine living with either one of them platonically w/o being 'frustrated'.

100% this.  This is the most unusual situation I've seen on RLC.  I'm surprised that RLC keeping this apartment open as it stands.

21 hours ago, Sinedar said:

100% this.  This is the most unusual situation I've seen on RLC.  I'm surprised that RLC keeping this apartment open as it stands.

The reasons for RLC keeping this apartment in their system are:

1. It gives the moaners and groaners something to complain about.

2. It gives those who would rather mumble and grumble, than not watch. Something to do.

3. For those who are so bored, they spend their time watching this apartment so that their ( the watchers) lives will not seem so boring. 

4. It is a facet of real life, like it , or not. Explainable? NO. Will it change? Probably not. 

Please, by all means continue to enjoy your boredom.     :confused:                                                                                                                              imho.

5. By keeping this apartment open. RLC can open other apartments, which are just slightly less boring, and get no complaints .

• Like 1

On 12/12/2017 at 8:05 AM, scutus said:

The reasons for RLC keeping this apartment in their system are:

1. It gives the moaners and groaners something to complain about.

2. It gives those who would rather mumble and grumble, than not watch. Something to do.

3. For those who are so bored, they spend their time watching this apartment so that their ( the watchers) lives will not seem so boring. 

4. It is a facet of real life, like it , or not. Explainable? NO. Will it change? Probably not. 

Please, by all means continue to enjoy your boredom.     :confused:                                                                                                                              imho.

5. By keeping this apartment open. RLC can open other apartments, which are just slightly less boring, and get no complaints .

lol

I remember the good old days when there were fewer apartments. If RLC got quiet, we could all go over to Maya's and Stepan's and watch the kittens paw incessantly at the aquarium fishies.

Now, we're left with nothing but watching Maya evolve her bizarre and somewhat morbid sculptures. :sad:

Find these two hard to fathom. To me their relationship, as roommates. has over the last few days  hit rock bottom. They don't fight or argue and continue to live alongside  each other usually avoiding talking or being in the same room together. If they have not already done so they both need to find new partners. 

Maybe Maya will be kind to Stepan and sculpt a sex doll for him. Sex dolls don't care about their man playing video games 24/7.

Then she can go back to her boyfriend full time, dress up like she once did, and get back on track and smile more often. Poor gal seems miserably unhappy...

• Like 1

On 30.11.2017 at 10:45 PM, Guest said:

long time I did not hear about sex in the apartment

Maya had sex with another guy (her lover) when he visited, once in Augst, and once in September, other than that, Maya&Stephan last had sex in March, since then they have bearly spoke, and is rarly home at the same time. It is just depressing, RLC shoulde've shut it down atleast half a year ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

You can see cam5 from cam4.... could you do that before, or is the view changed?

Yes, it has been that way . I will have to go back in the archives. But, I think it has always been that way.