Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

7 hours ago, scutus said:

Yes, it has been that way . I will have to go back in the archives. But, I think it has always been that way.

OK, when I think alittle, I think I have even asked the same question on here before, very long ago, I must've forgot it, and I just rediscovered it, sorry!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Howard said:

Is that Maya sleeping on the couch?  If so, don't recall that happening before (unless she's sick).

Not the first time in the last few days. At least she looks calm and relaxed fast asleep. Not sad and unhappy as in her waking hours.

In my opinion this relationship is now at rock bottom and probably at its end. I had hoped they may get closer but not now. So sad to witness.

7 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

In my opinion this relationship is now at rock bottom and probably at its end. I had hoped they may get closer but not now. So sad to witness.

For the millionth time, their relationship has been over for months now. And it's not the end of the world. People break up and move on all the time. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the millionth time, their relationship has been over for months now. And it's not the end of the world. People break up and move on all the time. 

I know that. The relationship they had as flatmates is what I'm talking about. They had remained friendly towards each other after their relationship cooled. Now they find it very difficult to be in the same room together. 

Can't stick around to watch the fun. But if it's the same "boy toy" she's been with the past few months, I have to wonder why they haven't moved in together?  Kind of misleading to the RLC viewer as she fucks this guy 3-4x/week but comes back to an apartment she shares with her ex.  Unless...her now sleeping on the couch is a sign things are about to change.

Just throwing it out there....

P.S. If you look at Maya's body gestures as they talk on the couch, she really likes him.