Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

16 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Difficult to understand fully but if the above is true and I may have misinterpreted it, it appears that in addition to her boyfriend/partner Maya has screwed everybody else (except Stepan of course). Goes to show that if you cannot understand Russian we don't know what is really happening?

When I said the last comment to me here, you know that the country where I live temporarily has blocked all the sites . As for what I said earlier about Maya's sister, one of the beginners sent a video to me and explained it
Now I have not seen these sites for two months 

I read what you write here 

good luck

3 hours ago, Guest said:

When I said the last comment to me here, you know that the country where I live temporarily has blocked all the sites . As for what I said earlier about Maya's sister, one of the beginners sent a video to me and explained it
Now I have not seen these sites for two months 

I read what you write here 

good luck

Interesting. Keep posting. Despite their difficulties, Maya & Stepan still have a fan club here from the good old days.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, bobbysac said:

you can tell stepan still love's her ,, and she seems to still care for him ,, time will tell 

I agree with that view.

Sadly I think too much water has passed under the bridge for these two to rekindle their relationship but while they are still living together maybe their is still some hope.

Maya is spending more and more time away from the aprt and that is not a good sign.

3 hours ago, Nightjar said:

I agree with that view.

Sadly I think too much water has passed under the bridge for these two to rekindle their relationship but while they are still living together maybe their is still some hope.

Maya is spending more and more time away from the aprt and that is not a good sign.

i agree 

1 hour ago, bobbysac said:

i agree 

Adding to the above I think that Maya lives all her private life, part time partner, friends and family away from here and is now leading a double life. Financial restraints mean that she works occasionally on her sculptures, provides a home for her pets(including Stepan) and sometimes sleeps in this apmt. Her part time partner has not been seen since early Sept, Sister and Mother about twice each. No friends have visited which is a change from the past.

11 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Adding to the above I think that Maya lives all her private life, part time partner, friends and family away from here and is now leading a double life. Financial restraints mean that she works occasionally on her sculptures, provides a home for her pets(including Stepan) and sometimes sleeps in this apmt. Her part time partner has not been seen since early Sept, Sister and Mother about twice each. No friends have visited which is a change from the past.

maybe it put's everybody in a position they all feel weird about ,it's not the same there .sad 

it appears to have been a very cold night in here tonight,  I did not watch for long but did they ever talk to each other. I may have missed it.

Sad to see but in the brief periods Maya was there on Tuesday and Wed nights they did appear to enjoy each others company.

Will we ever know where she was from early evening on Monday until late Tuesday, out all day Wednesday till late evening and out this morning returning again late evening.

Maybe she has a job, maybe she is working on a project elsewhere(With the boyfriend?)

She lives her life outside of here and I would not be surprised if RLC close this down soon.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:09 AM, Nightjar said:

It seems to me this is an opinion, and not a fact. Maya's sister spent an overnight with Maya and Stepan Fri. night. With all three sitting on the couch watching something on the pc.

Today Maya has been chatting with Stepan and is spending time at the apt. Yes, there has been a definite change at this apartment. But I for one am willing to give them time to see which direction their relationship goes.

What do any, and all the tenants do away from their respective apartments. Let's turn our imaginations loose and have a field day !!

38 minutes ago, scutus said:

It seems to me this is an opinion, and not a fact. Maya's sister spent an overnight with Maya and Stepan Fri. night. With all three sitting on the couch watching something on the pc.

Today Maya has been chatting with Stepan and is spending time at the apt. Yes, there has been a definite change at this apartment. But I for one am willing to give them time to see which direction their relationship goes.

What do any, and all the tenants do away from their respective apartments. Let's turn our imaginations loose and have a field day !!

Yes I agree things have changed in the last week. Instead of sleeping 3/4 nights a week away from here she has slept in here for the last 6 nights. She has also been warmer to Stepan. For her to change her habits like that something has changed in her life. I only comment on what I see. Sisters first visit in weeks. I saw her in the apartment where she stayed Saturday night , not Friday.