Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

Golly geez...I missed the fun (work before pleasure).

One thing you can say about Maya: She has a type. Both Stepan & Boy-Toy could pass as brothers (or close cousins). I wonder what Maya's boyfriend(s) looked like BEFORE Stepan.

Big thank you to Stepan for not coming home tonight. Hope he's getting his end away somewhere else but that's unlikely. if he is it would be nice to invite he/she home next time Maya stays at the boyfriends.

From the way they have been at it today I wonder if they have the chance to get together alone all that often. 

On 15.12.2017 at 3:10 AM, ed2 said:

Maya had sex with another guy (her lover) when he visited, once in August, and once in September, other than that, Maya&Stephan last had sex in March, since then they have bearly spoke, and is rarly home at the same time. It is just depressing, RLC shoulde've shut it down atleast half a year ago.

and once in December

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎14 at 9:10 PM, ed2 said:

Maya had sex with another guy (her lover) when he visited, once in Augst, and once in September, other than that, Maya&Stephan last had sex in March, since then they have bearly spoke, and is rarly home at the same time. It is just depressing, RLC shoulde've shut it down atleast half a year ago.

There could be a possibility that RLC offered them an incentive if they stayed with the Project for a certain amount of time.  For an example: 5 Years.

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There could be a possibility that RLC offered them an incentive if they stayed with the Project for a certain amount of time.  For an example: 5 Years.

I do not know what kind of contract RLC have with their tenants, but when they are no longer a couple, they rarely interact much, and they (Maya) spends like 3 or 4 nights a week away from home, everyone can see that this is not good, for any part. 

The best solution would be to move on, either close this apartment down, or replace them. That would be best for us, for RLC, and for Maya&Stephan.

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I do not know what kind of contract RLC have with their tenants, but when they are no longer a couple, they rarely interact much, and they (Maya) spends like 3 or 4 nights a week away from home, everyone can see that this is not good, for any part. 

The best solution would be to move on, either close this apartment down, or replace them. That would be best for us, for RLC, and for Maya&Stephan.

I guess RLC will have to make the call when they figure this Apartment is done.  Once the Apartment is Vacated it will likely be Decommissioned.

Vaya cambio físico ha dado Stepan no? jajajaaja

Después de 4 años meten a otro chico en la casa y Maya se lo folla el primer dia y en las cámaras gratuitas para que todos lo puedan ver...

Cada vez tengo mas claro que RLC es todo falsa, una gran mentira. Ni son parejas ni son nada.  

Toyboy left. After the broken chair Maya had a mood change and ignored toyboy and played on her phone. It was as if he had done his job for the weekend.

Hugs when he left but no passionate kisses. She is now  making a phone call out of view and out of earshot?