Sara & Jeka

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not Closed.  I was just asked to move it.   The Topic is still open if anyone wishes to comment.  It's just in a different spot.

EDIT: I can move it back to the Forum and place it in the Archives when my Day Ends.

ok tnx.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It was expected since the day alice&pavel leaved... Hope a nice couple could come into the house with some changes!! 
tks @Jeka&co and good luck

i was hoping the would introduce a replacement before they move out, i guess the are closing it  all together.

jeka had his moments but has hardly been there for a while now. why not remember some gr8 moments. it could be entertaining. among my faves would be the 3somes & 1 on 1 with raya. she was extremely hot! and of course sara also was. too bad they weren't here more often. but the 1 thing that i'll remember the most was the beer incident. sara could really be a bitch at times!

5968b0f29ccb2_saramirabeerpour1apr9.gif.9a4eb41f59d6c2df6045840b3d7a70fd.gif

5968b0fd1fe08_saramirabeerpour2apr9.gif.27a75eb57af6cd579635d2c23d62de73.gif

• Like 3

@Jeka&co Thanks Jeka and Sara for everything! It's been a lot of fun getting to see you guys! Your glorious dick and Sara's phenomenal hips will be greatly missed. Also, thanks for bringing us Violet and Jeff and Pavek and Alice.

Best of luck to you and much success! Love always, Amy!! 💗💋💗💋

• Like 3