Sara & Jeka

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for good comments. 

Maybe one time we can come back, but not now. I don't have time now to be a participant.

Now I work for some very good news for you, I think you all will be happy. It happens very soon.

Thank you from me, Sara, Raya and Jada. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jeka&co said:

Maybe one time we can come back, but not now. I don't have time now to be a participant.

Now I work for some very good news for you, I think you all will be happy. It happens very soon.

Hi Jeka,

I hope this good news involves fixing the cams at Freddy apartment - we've been asking for the the cams to be fixed via support and on Freddy's thread for weeks now and nothing gets done.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jeka&co said:

Thanks Jeka & Sara, Raya and Jada. Hope we will see many new places and surprises from you. :biggrin: 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, stanley said:

Hi Jeka,

I hope this good news involves fixing the cams at Freddy apartment - we've been asking for the the cams to be fixed via support and on Freddy's thread for weeks now and nothing gets done.

3 cameras in this appartment will be changed on next week

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks Jeka! Have fun being on the other side of the cam. Please do come back I will miss all 4 of you. Now that it's over care to explain the beer on Mira? :biggrin:

....or must that remain "top secret". Lol :biggrin:

sorry. I can't say nothing.. KGB top secret)))

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Thanks Jeka & Sara, Raya and Jada. Hope we will see many new places and surprises from you. :biggrin: 

yes. I like to make surprises ;)

• Like 3

Biggest surprise from jeka(as manager)as the Nothing place,the merits for the worst house and residents ever it's to him.If you someday open new houses please explained your residents that hidding all day cams it's almost an disrespect to viewrs that pay to see them..also would be nice that you as an manager cared more for the houses,residents,and action or absence of the same in them.Also would be nice if new houses opening wouldn't have an third of if not filmed by cams,and that we can see all kitchen..well of course as an person(not manager etc)I wish you all the best.

15 hours ago, Jeka&co said:

Say our hello to 'your' girls! Tks for all the good moments and expecting the best from your plans. all the best

Tks for bringing Sara, Raya, Jada, Mira, Alice&Pavel, Artur&Carol, Freddy and specially one of the best couples ever from VH Jeff & Violet :heart::heart:

Have fun ;)

• Like 3

• 7 months later...