Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I thought last night's party was pretty good and real. There was one creep who was pestering Angie but he didn't hang around too long to spoil it. Sonya amazed me, but you always used to get at least 1 couple shagging at those sort of parties I used to go to. Sometimes  it was on the bed where everyone had dumped there coates!!   :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Alittle action is good, a party once in a while is great but not if it becomes like the Vanessa-house. That was too crazy, I know you dissagree on the fact that there were sexual behaviour I'd call rape, but also apart from that it was a cathastrophy!!!!!!!!!!!! With a bunch of guys practicly living there 24/7, like it were invaded  by houseoccupants, rioting, molesting, drugs and alcohol 24/7.

maybe there can be something in the middle between Triple K and Vanessa's. At 3K's there are always female guests but few party. Also when there was party involving dudes, the girls drank few so they did not lose control.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

maybe there can be something in the middle between Triple K and Vanessa's. At 3K's there are always female guests but few party. Also when there was party involving dudes, the girls drank few so they did not lose control.

I agree. It should be something inbetween. 

Last night was a good party, so let us see how this developes. I have hopes for this place, and so far it seems good!

10 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well in one weekend this apartment became more exciting than anything from the useless Kamila/Kristy apartment. 

No free cams there for ages. RLC need to address this..

8 minutes ago, adamneve said:

No free cams there for ages. RLC need to address this..

What good are free cams for an apartment full of painfully dull girls? What's the most exciting that has ever happened there? Kami letting everybody know how naive and clueless she is about everything around her?

Toll, was hier schon wieder für Mutmaßungen gesponnen werden und was alles in den ersten Tagen passiert ist oder auch nicht.

Bis lang genau so langweilig wie KKK

Dieses Appartement ist ein Reinfall.

Schon allein wie die Kameras gesetzt sind macht diese Wohnung zur Face, keine Übersicht, zu viel "tote Winkel"!

Ich lasse mich gerne ein besseres belehren, die Zukunft wird es zeigen.

Für mich ist diese Wohnung , wie einige der neu hinzugekommenen Appartements ein Flopp

Google Trans.....

Great, what is spun here again for speculation and what happened in the first days or not.
So far as boring as KKK
This apartment is a flop.
Just how the cameras are set makes this apartment to the face, no overview, too many "blind spots"!
I like to teach a better, the future will show it.
For me, this apartment, like some of the newly added apartments is a flop

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I agree. It should be something inbetween. 

Last night was a good party, so let us see how this developes. I have hopes for this place, and so far it seems good!

I agree with your other post btw Ed, a party now and again rather than every week would be my choice. I think too many and we'd quickly get sick of them, plus I think some of the guys will take advantage of the fact there're 3 gorgeous girls + lovely friends in a luxary apt with endless alcohol. We may start to get a Vanessa apt senario then because it would become an open house...IMO....::)

• Like 1

On 11/10/2017 at 7:51 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

You all know I am one of the first to complain when the apartments get boring but I can also say to at least give them a week or two before complaining about them being worth a damn or not.  These girls could be local girls and just decided to give the world of being watched 24/7 a try and might not be the hardcore party girls that some are used to seeing on RLC.  I truly believe that in time they will loosen up and be a good addition to RLC's site and if not then so be it!  Everybody on this forum knows me as a hard ass but I'm actually not and I believe when I get all this stuff figured out with RLC you will see a different posting style by HFB!!

In closing I would just like to plead with everybody to give the girls a chance before being so critical of them.

Thanks for listening and have a good night!!

OK, who are you, really, and what did you do with the real HarleyFatboy? :biggrin: