Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Just now, J0kk3r said:

It's possible those girls are Barca fans, but they don't live in Barcelona. The timestamp, as I write, is at 17:26:14 but the time in the Barcelona timezone is 15:26:14.

no it's not Barcelona, maybe in other country like other apartments in the same timestamp

20 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Talk about conservative educated Women all in one place, "Gorgeous" to say the least, not to take away from the other beauties, who reside in other Apts. Hopefully, is going to be EPIC, if not, I feel for those who are dishing out the money. Thanks for the post, I can just sit here and stare at Angie's face,  at least until my Girl gets home...:shy:

Enjoy it while you can, dressed like that, they are headed to the club later. :dodgy:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, xdjrnix said:

ROCKHARD

do you know their names?

Write here

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/10557-new-category/

Most all of them use their real names, they have nothing to hide, why would they? The danger I see, IMO, would be from there own country. I don't think anyone, anytime soon is going to fly overseas, so they can commit a crime, senseless. I rather know them, by their real names, especially if they raise my eyebrows. Thanks for the post.  :shy:

• Like 1