Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Where the hell does the girl with big ole boobies go at 4 in the morning, this is the second time I have caught her getting dressed after eating a little something this time in the morning......

Maybe she ownsa coffee and  doughnut shop ??? :biggrin:

Image result for coffee and doughnuts

Thes, it's an absolute nightmare tracking these girls down when they leave a room...Their floor plan should read like a map of Middle Earth...:dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thes, it's an absolute nightmare tracking these girls down when they leave a room...Their floor plan should read like a map of Middle Earth...:dodgy:

Well if and when I get to see the apartment, I will see for myself what you are talking about.  It does read from the thread that it is a big apartment which would make it hard for keeping track of them.  I know that when I used to subscribe I found that to be true even with the smaller apartments.  The girls will go one direction and as soon as you went to switch camera's in the direction they were headed they had already changed directions again........it's like a damn pinball machine at times and lets face it, the motion detectors are very slow to respond in my opinion so sometimes you don't get much help out of them lol.  I'm sure RLC is working diligently to rectify the situation!

il y a 10 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Bizarre ... Si elle était Barca qu'elle avait probablement sortir Clubbing maintenant, ou à une date amadou comme ma fille Nicole ...:huh:

I'm like you no ideas can be an appointment in love, or just stay in the apartment, but there are two things I like his bras too small and the cam 10 ....:heart:....:biggrin: