Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Will your source tell you that if you waited another 5hrs 14mins, Glasha and this guy I was telling you to give more time, fucked uncovered with some great views...:wink:

If I would have waited another 5hrs & 14mins for what?  Just how good was it Naga?  How great were the views?  I was told it was a total letdown, she road him and that was it.  Why you people insist on blowing everything out of proportion is beyond me!!

18 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thousands of guys on here are in strong relationships Harley, but we are all slightly odd in that we are voyeurs...I've been married for 34 yrs and I love my wife...

Enough of that anyway, I'm gonna watch Glasha fucking her guy uncovered again...:biggrin:

I'm not saying there are not some strong relationships Naga, but usually in those strong relationships both parties would enjoy being voyeurs.  Congrats on 34 years, I lost mine after 30.

54 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Not very!

The whole point of the argument was about them fucking undercover. They weren't undercover some of the time when they shagged the last time and we DID get a few good shots. So, although they weren't the most epic views we'll ever see on RLC, it was a huge step in the right direction by Glasha, IMO...

Btw, Ed, I'm not having a go at you here. As far as 'great views while a couple are fucking' are concerned, you're right, they weren't really up there among the best...:dodgy:

• Like 1

i think sonya has a boyfriend...and i have a feeling its that same guy with whom she had sex coz once she was talking to a guy on the phone and he was also wearing glasses like that guy...therefore she doesnt have sex with guys...but two nights back it was disappointing...the guy was almost gay...she allowed him to touch her and have fun but he preferred to sleep instead... shame for sonya fan...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The whole point of the argument was about them fucking undercover. They weren't undercover some of the time when they shagged the last time and we DID get a few good shots. So, although they weren't the most epic views we'll ever see on RLC, it was a huge step in the right direction by Glasha, IMO...

Btw, Ed, I'm not having a go at you here. As far as 'great views while a couple are fucking' are concerned, you're right, they weren't really up there among the best...:dodgy:

Yes, I can agree. I know HFB only like the explicite views. I myself do not think everything must be pointed straight at the cams, but I'd like it more natural.... This was a whole night of hiding under tons of covers, a minute at the end, it doesn't change much to a whole night of hiding, but that is my humble opinion.

But you are right, the very last part was actually OK, not the best, but OK.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes, I can agree. I know HFB only like the explicite views. I myself do not think everything must be pointed straight at the cams, but I'd like it more natural.... This was a whole night of hiding under tons of covers, a minute at the end, it doesn't change much to a whole night of hiding, but that is my humble opinion.

But you are right, the very last part was actually OK, not the best, but OK.

I agreed with you and Naga both, but I don't only like the explicit views, I mean lets face it here, the cameras are mostly setup in poor locations to begin with and from there the girls know exactly what positions to be in depending on what they are willing to offer the viewing audience.  Not to mention the poor lighting during any event that happens most of the time with these girls.  

The continuous hiding (be it by covers, pillows, hidden in a bathroom corner, or anything like that) is what I got tired of and the fact that RLC kept bringing back girls that had already been there.  I can see maybe bringing them back once but after that it's time to put them out to pasture in my opinion.  I know there are some of you that are glad Nicole is back because that same some of you don't mind it if guys come to the Barca apartments to get their nut off.

Another reason why I gave up RLC.......I like girl on girl and there is probably not a swinging dick or moist fruit on this forum that doesn't know that by now.  I seen that RLC wasn't going to offer that up as much as I would like and so I decided it was time to hang it up with them.  I almost made a huge mistake in coming back and looking at it with after thought, I'm glad that RLC honored their end of the bargain and kept me away!!

I hope you get what you want out of dear old Nicole but something tells me she will be M.I.A. most of the time.  She is a pretty girl, pretty loose that is and because of that somebody will stop the leak at every given chance and most of those chances will be done outside the apartment as usual.

• Upvote 1