Karla & Arnie

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hello everyone, a quarrel in  photos the argument begins in the living room, then Arnie goes into the wardrobe and throw all the clothes from the shelves on the floor. Arnie seems not to accept being filmed and I can understand Karla seems to want to persuade him to stay

let him get a fuck out of here if he doesn't want to obey the vhtv rules, he doesn't want us, we don't want to watch him, easy

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Ce fut là que je l'ai entendu dire toujours « Njet » Ils wont un avenir à VH ... une honte Karla tente et l'amélioration et le garçon de couverture agit comme un petit enfant

Hello Jabbath, I think that Alex and Lina are proposing apartments and that Tim & Zoi find the tenants. If I remember well Karla came alone to see Zoi before getting the appart.Arnie could be fooled by Karla who herself was deceived by Zoi

and / or Arnie just does not support life under the cameras. If this is the case the couple must leave, It would be regretable I like Karla..:heart:..:biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

Hello Jabbath, I think that Alex and Lina are proposing apartments and that Tim & Zoi find the tenants. If I remember well Karla came alone to see Zoi before getting the appart.Arnie could be fooled by Karla who herself was deceived by Zoi

and / or Arnie just does not support life under the cameras. If this is the case the couple must leave, It would be regretable I like Karla..:heart:..:biggrin:

Well Karla is still on the shy site too. I feel sorry for her because she has that problems with Arnie. But I wont be sad see them both go...

il y a 3 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Eh bien Karla est toujours sur le site timide aussi. Je suis désolé pour elle parce qu'elle a des problèmes avec Arnie que. Mais je ne serai pas triste de les voir tous les deux aller ...

I agree with you 100%, but for Karla she can stay alone I would not be against ...:heart:...:angel:

2 hours ago, martyen said:

Hello everyone, a quarrel in  photos the argument begins in the living room, then Arnie goes into the wardrobe and throw all the clothes from the shelves on the floor. Arnie seems not to accept being filmed and I can understand Karla seems to want to persuade him to stay f57bfab6-2d29-45b4-a2ce-0af549b66926.png19b62b58-4ab8-4af6-aca9-4d005e7c3fab.png1da253d7-3fc5-4716-adfa-ed8e097020a5.png995c5e14-25e4-4a2e-8464-beaf7c000679.png578d0bf7-0a92-4f92-820b-0cd31e26b8b3.png6bb81b85-1a2d-4931-9168-e014a697f187.pngI will not be surprised if this couple leaves the project quickly or only Karla stay in the apartment.

This managers are losing their touch and fast..how did they wire someone like Arnie that Cleary doesn't feel comfortable on cams..to bad for Karla,she have some potencial but will never be archived because they are an couple.Miss E&L,M&T..those had few problems being on cams.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This managers are losing their touch and fast..how did they wire someone like Arnie that Cleary doesn't feel comfortable on cams..to bad for Karla,she have some potencial but will never be archived because they are an couple.Miss E&L,M&T..those had few problems being on cams.

Just wondering how do you know if they will do well on cameras before seeing them on cameras... 
Groomy already said also some reasons

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Just wondering how do you know if they will do well on cameras before seeing them on cameras... 
Groomy already said also some reasons

Well I really hope there is any test for them. Before they agree to put them into an appartement. Otherwise they could simply lie to managers...

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I really hope there is any test for them. Before they agree to put them into an appartement. Otherwise they could simply lie to managers...

But my doubt is how can you test that if is not believing in words??? Do a couch casting with them in front of you?? In a hidden house with cams that no one watch?? I read that the girl (at least) visited some of them before, but that is not any kind of test.. 

Even at normal job interviews 'we' lie to try to get the job, don't see that here can be different