Karla & Arnie

à l’instant, golfer06 a dit :

Je ne fais pas d'excuses pour eux. mais si les anciens combattants ne doivent pas faire quoi que ce soit ils pensent probablement qu'ils ne doivent pas non plus.

exactly a bad teacher gives bad students

Just now, martyen said:

which is funny with Tim and Zoi when they are in couple at home very few dialogues, but when they have guests or they are invited they are real meeting tupperware ....:biggrin:

And we all (not)love Tupperware meetings hehe

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

They had plenty of time really. And no progress til now. Agree on Tim and Zoi. They should start losing clothes

Exactly,if T&Z were good exemples than their visits(frequently)would be an nice or even very nice thing,but from months by now they are bad exemples,so They presence in other houses could only mean zero progress for the residents and even they can start being worst seing the couple exemple.

à l’instant, ze81 a dit :

Et nous avons tous (non) aime réunions Tupperware hehe

a lingerie Tupperware reunion is the maximum for me and not more than an hour. I say that because my wife had organized a meeting, just to look without touching it was too difficult for me ....:biggrin:

• Upvote 1