Katie & Phil

Katie and Phil that was absolutely awesome! Phil jackhammered that pussy good! :heart:

By the way, you're apt is lovely, the cams are terrific and in very good locations. You guys have won the Amy3 seal of mutherfuckin approval!! Sorry @Foamy T. Squirrel I'm not cool enough to be original in this regard. But, my goodness that was enjoyable. Oh, and thank you Phil cumming all over her. Simply fantastic!!!! :biggrin::heart:

snapshot70.jpg

snapshot71.jpg

snapshot72.jpg

snapshot74.jpg

snapshot75.jpg

snapshot76.jpg

snapshot77.jpg

snapshot78.jpg

snapshot79.jpg

• Like 5

As you know, Amy, the Foamy Award of Mother Fuckin' Approval is only given out on rare occasions for CC members who have bravely posted excellent material in the line of duty.

However, seeing as how tenants need to be supported for their brave deeds, too, I here by entrust you this stamp of approval for meritorious conduct by tenants who appear on our pages.

Amy award.png

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Realm8kplp said:

Thank you @Amy3:heart: Sex with Phill always the best:angel: With love, your Katie:heart:

Awesome! Love it!!! Oh, I could tell he had you very weak in the knees with your eyes rolled back into your head. :heart: You guys are on my short list of must watch! Have fun! :heart: 

• Like 2

5 минут назад, Amy3 сказал:

Потрясающие! Любить это !!! О, я мог бы сказать, что он был у вас очень слаб в коленках с глазом закатился в голове. :heart:Вы, ребята, на мой короткий список должны смотреть! Повеселись!:heart: 

:heart::heart::heart:

Мы рады быть вкусили с вами нашими счастливыми моментами, спасибо, что верит в нас и остаются с нами. Мы просто наслаждаться жизнью и жить в смешной. Я думаю, что здесь, и я чувствую #voyeurhousetv

• Like 2