Katie & Phil

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

she's a bad influence. everyone suddenly wearing clothes.

Capture_2017_12_02_13_03_32_748.png

Capture_2017_12_02_13_03_39_943.png

Look at the positive side to wearing clothes, them getting peeled off.:biggrin:

10 hours ago, Realm8kplp said:

Hi friends, this is our new friend) She come for us like guest) She is very good and sexy) She will come for us in another time too) Don't miss) Whith love, Katie:heart:

It's better than before. But - she's just a girl. Not swinger. Not sex maniac. Even if compare it to what happened on the same day. This is how to enter the market with a phone of the past generation. Must offer special conditions. Or they will not buy it.

This night there was a hot swing party with an exchange at Bree and Drew.

49999.jpg

50000.jpg

50001.jpg

Hot party from Edda, Nina and Serena.

50002.jpg

50003.jpg

50004.jpg

Hot party from Anastasia and Misty.

50005.jpg

50007.jpg

50006.jpg

In the example with the phone, this is the current generation on market.

28 minutes ago, groomy said:

It's better than before. But - she's just a girl. Not swinger. Not sex maniac. Even if compare it to what happened on the same day. This is how to enter the market with a phone of the past generation. Must offer special conditions. Or they will not buy it.

This night there was a hot swing party with an exchange at Bree and Drew.

Hot party from Edda, Nina and Serena.

Hot party from Anastasia and Misty.

In the example with the phone, this is the current generation on market.

You missed the marathon at Linda-Leon (2 evening + 3 night marathon rds) and Ana Rock bedroom..::)

7 minutes ago, nack said:

You missed the marathon at Linda-Leon (2 evening + 3 night marathon rds) and Ana Rock bedroom..::)

Linda and Leon - do it regularly. If they had a party, invited friends, or arranged an orgy - I would write about them.

About Anna and Rock - I did 3 screens on the apartment with a successful party. Anna and Rock - there live, so I limited to 1 screen with them from 3.

Yesterday there were 6 houses with parties.

Grisha&Maria - party collapsed.

Edda - good party, many people (including new) start. After 3 couple (including Serena and new Guy) - have hot sex together.

Anastasia - not according to plan. But in the end, Misty saved the party.

Clara&Stas - party collapsed.

Drew&Bree - again not according to plan (3 girls vs 3 guys - with full exchange). But it was very hot.

Katie&Phil - small cozy party with new girl.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

Linda and Leon - do it regularly. If they had a party, invited friends, or arranged an orgy - I would write about them.

About Anna and Rock - I did 3 screens on the apartment with a successful party. Anna and Rock - there live, so I limited to 1 screen with them from 3.

Yesterday there were 6 houses with parties.

Grisha&Maria - party collapsed.

Edda - good party, many people (including new) start. After 3 couple (including Serena and new Guy) - have hot sex together.

Anastasia - not according to plan. But in the end, Misty saved the party.

Clara&Stas - party collapsed.

Drew&Bree - again not according to plan (3 girls vs 3 guys - with full exchange). But it was very hot.

Katie&Phil - small cozy party with new girl.

Parties are ok but I also prefer good old fashioned hot sex by a hot couple like Linda-Leon and they are the hottest thus far on VH,

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1