Katie & Phil

Guys, sorry me for such terrible behavior, I am very ashamed (( For me very hot-tempered character and any change can touch me. I saw in a telephone, then what did not please me and not got it right it in relation to itself. Once again I beg pardon that you became the witnesses of such my behavior. I will try to be more restrained, because I understand that it me does not dye. For us all be well, we together and the same we love each other. A conflict is decided. With love Your Katie.:heart:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Realm8kplp said:

Guys, sorry me for such terrible behavior, I am very ashamed (( For me very hot-tempered character and any change can touch me. I saw in a telephone, then what did not please me and not got it right it in relation to itself. Once again I beg pardon that you became the witnesses of such my behavior. I will try to be more restrained, because I understand that it me does not dye. For us all be well, we together and the same we love each other. A conflict is decided. With love Your Katie.:heart:

Hey Katie dont worry stuff like this happens and the food fight was actually funny to watch :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Realm8kplp said:

you only prove how human you are & we love that about you guys. just relax & have fun as you normally do. life is short. don't waste a minute of ti!

• Like 1