Katie & Phil

21 minutes ago, broxman said:

Sometimes I would really like to shake Phil and tell him to cheer up. He looks right miserable most of the time.

-2017-nov-28-003.jpg  0   299.46 kB

He works out of the house, never has to go to work, gets free rent, gets paid for f'ng someone he would for free , go to bed whenever, get up when ever, get paid for f'ng someone you would f for free,  watch tv, phone or laptop half the day, did i mention get paid for f'ng someone you would f for free, What the hell is there reason for being miserable?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

He works out of the house, never has to go to work, gets free rent, gets paid for f'ng someone he would for free , go to bed whenever, get up when ever, get paid for f'ng someone you would f for free,  watch tv, phone or laptop half the day, did i mention get paid for f'ng someone you would f for free, What the hell is there reason for being miserable?

Don't have social life.. Don't go to a pub.. don't go walk when he wants..  Being in a different city (i guess they in the same place where they was before) away from the family... not all friends can/want visit them

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Don't have social life.. Don't go to a pub.. don't go walk when he wants..  Being in a different city (i guess they in the same place where they was before) away from the family... not all friends can/want visit them

There's nothing stopping them from doing any of those things, I'm always saying i don't understand why they don't go out on a date night to a movie, or dinner, have a few drinks with some friends, and have everything i mentioned. I don't think this is a plan for the rest of their lives, enjoy it while you can

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

There's nothing stopping them from doing any of those things, I'm always saying i don't understand why they don't go out on a date night to a movie, or dinner, have a few drinks with some friends, and have everything i mentioned. I don't think this is a plan for the rest of their lives, enjoy it while you can

And i totally agree with you and already said that for many houses situations... but maybe they think that doing that they could lose views/money...
and now that they are alone it even worst on that point... They don't have anyone to talk vs If they leave the house will be empty

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And i totally agree with you and already said that for many houses situations... but maybe they think that doing that they could lose views/money...
and now that they are alone it even worst on that point... They don't have anyone to talk vs If they leave the house will be empty

Yeah, views dropping would be a problem. How about going out in afternoon for them, i think most of their viewers are asllep in bed at that time. Not positive of that though.