Viki & Kate Part #1

3 hours ago, Refur said:

This is wrong. Viki is sitting on the sofa in bodysuit and Kate in black standing

The hell,so we calling them wrong all this days.tought viki was kate but it was the contrary kate is kate and Vicki it's indeed viki,at least now we know,one it's indeed..Kate and the other viki,Kate it's one and Viki the other,and of course Izzy it's the third girl,not Kate or viki..but Izzy.Now it's totaly clear.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

The hell,so we calling them wrong all this days.tought viki was kate but it was the contrary kate is kate and Vicki it's indeed viki,at least now we know,one it's indeed..Kate and the other viki,Kate it's one and Viki the other,and of course Izzy it's the third girl,not Kate or viki..but Izzy.Now it's totaly clear.

:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Let me get this straight, Kate is not Viki, Izzy is not Kate, but Kate is Kate, and Izzy is not Viki, and Kate is not Izzy, and Viki is Viki, and Viki is not Izzy,  and Izzy is Izzy. I think i got it, but I'll forget who is who by tommorow

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1