Viki & Kate Part #1

1 minute ago, Voyeur House TV said:

We requested additional confirmation from managers and participant themselves. As for now it won't make sense to try and hide it ;)

A separate Topic should be made on this Board for it.  Then if anything out of the Ordinary comes along where it has to be Hidden then we're not scouring Hundreds of Posts trying to find something.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

See the importance of the first day of an new house ans the first impression,a lot of us talk about that a lot of times when we see places that open and give an very bad impression right away,being with an empty house,or the residents just sleeping,or hidding imediatly.This place opened,girls are present,they are more or less active and first impressions are booming.Managers should have more atention to this..first day it's very important,could make or break an place.

I think the AK place is the totally opposite showing how not to do it :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

once the have a cam show, still it free for us !!!!

Well..worth off..the close cam of computer will be shut off..so we only watch in VH cams,still free and in more views but Probrably less close,well maybe if they do it in bedroom bed we will see it very close.

52 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Do we know if she does boy girl shows? if yes, then we hit the jackpot here !!!!!

@Amy3 is this you can ask your CB private investigators ? ;) 

Viki told me No boy girl show , they are real lesbians so only singles and  lesbian shows and of cause she knows about camcaps

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

A separate Topic should be made on this Board for it.  Then if anything out of the Ordinary comes along where it has to be Hidden then we're not scouring Hundreds of Posts trying to find something.

It could be you lost the topic while moving the section from the old layout some months ago. I guess @jabbath1987 has the direct link to the topic somewhere to make it easier to locate it. 

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i'd rather have them cam here than to cam somewhere else & come home, do nothing, & go to sleep.

Yes agree with that,also hope they also have "normal" sex beteen them,cam sex it's very fake.But totaly it's better to have them were.

• Like 1