Betty & Rick Part #1

Now I understand about strange or new pussy.  (Sorry for the pejorative term ladies) I'm a guy and I've had my share. But there ain't no way in hell I'd spend a night in Betty's bed when I had Mira at home waiting for me.  I gotta tell ya, she sure wouldn't have to wait for long..:heart:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry guys I am out of this discussion :biggrin:

Ps..Dasha and Sasha just had an nude potoshoot,then they took an bath togheter p,then they put mud in their bodies,one on another..just an nice info hehe.

3 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't think Henry would've done that without Mira's consent. We don't know what's happening behind the scene. Criticising them makes no sense to me.

It happened..her dude were on coach..wanted to go sleep in their bed..she send it out..now she it's sleeping like an angel with...other dude.Critic makes sense in this case.

8 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

well, Mira and incredible,

and it's not that I understand, but she must have consented to that

as for betty and ricky, I'm not very interested, nothing against but they do not fill my tastes::)

Yes, i guess the card "didn't saw videos, photos, archive and news from twitter" can't be played here again... Already was used 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I don't think Henry would've done that without Mira's consent. We don't know what's happening behind the scene. Criticising them makes no sense to me.

There's such a thing as your woman telling you it's ok even when she doesn't want you to.  You really think MIra's having a good ol time alone in her bed singing sad songs and smoking on the loggia while her man is sleeping in some old s**t's bed?  Really?  You really think that is alright? If you're a man you are supposed to know the difference between consent and what is right.  I wouldn't of had a problem with him porking the bitch if he'd of got his clothes on and went home.  Nope!  He's asleep while his woman's singing "Rolling in the Deep".   The perception sucks!

• Like 1

First: so far we see that Henry and Mira are very well, thank you.
So far we have seen no "conflicts" between them. Quite the opposite.

Second: The point where Betty bar the entrance to Rick's bed, possibly has something to do with the sequence of the tub where the three were together.
And that's where the department came to the line.
It was Rick who set the sofa bed. For him.

Again: To see the timeline from the beginning and not just look at it.
:cool:

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

There's such a thing as your woman telling you it's ok even when she doesn't want you to.  You really think MIra's having a good ol time alone in her bed singing sad songs and smoking on the loggia while her man is sleeping in some old s**t's bed?  Really?  You really think that is alright? If you're a man you are supposed to know the difference between consent and what is right.  I wouldn't of had a problem with him porking the bitch if he'd of got his clothes on and went home.  Nope!  He's asleep while his woman's singing "Rolling in the Deep".   The perception sucks!

This is not a "normal" situation. These people fuck with other people and they know what they're doing. So it's unthinkable that Henry would do that without Mira knowing it.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Second: The point where Betty bar the entrance to Rick's bed, possibly has something to do with the sequence of the tub where the three were together.

So rick settle the bed in coach so that the "couple could stay by themselfs in wc and then go have in bed..seems correct thing to do.

Just now, thedbear said:

I've watched this couple since they first appeared at Alex and Anna's.  I'm well aware of the personalities involved here. You can make all the excuses you want but I see the reality of the situation.  Mira is never up this late unless she's alone. For God's sake man, have you been watching her face? 

So far, except for one time, all the swinging that has been done has been to the benefit of Henry.   The girls will look alright and the men will either be crippled, old, or look like they are autistic.  Once again, I'm wondering what Henry would say or how he would feel if the situation was reversed.  Sorry thebear, on this trip I can't agree with you..