Betty & Rick Part #1

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

This is not a "normal" situation. These people fuck with other people and they know what they're doing. So it's unthinkable that Henry would do that without Mira knowing it.

Who said she didn't know it?  I said the perception is she isn't liking it.  It appears on the face Henry is a cockhound and a dickhead and he left his woman alone for the night while he fucks another woman.  I've been watching Mira most of the night and even I can see she's sad, and feeling alone.  Once again, sometimes when your woman says it's ok you have to be smart enough, considerate enough, and man enough to do what is right.  Now you can make excuses or excuse Henry's actions all you want.  You can even fall for Henry posting in here and trying to act like it's Mira writing, I don't have to and I won't.  It will take one hell of alot of evidence to convince me he's anything but a dickhead..  

This does not mean I want to see them break up or even argue or fight.  I'd simply prefer to see Henry think about someone besides his own selfish self sometime..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I seem to recall Mira getting quite upset Me emotional after a night if "fun". I suppose it's possible that there was no connection, but who knows maybe there was. 

Don't forget that they are in the middle of planning a wedding. Seems to me that sleeping in the arms of a woman who by all appearances seems to be head over heels for Henry, just might not be the best laid plan. 

Exactly. Amy
People seem to forget that we are following another country. another reality and possibly another society and behavior.

It may be strange to our observation, but to them there may be the "normal" of a relationship. Mostly if it is open.

Another. We now finally know why Anna and Alex were in Mira yesterday, possibly working in this apartment that came in today.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Exactly. Amy
People seem to forget that we are following another country. another reality and possibly another society and behavior.

It may be strange to our observation, but to them there may be the "normal" of a relationship. Mostly if it is open.

Another. We now finally know why Anna and Alex were in Mira yesterday, possibly working in this apartment that came in today.

I've known and been with swingers from all over the world and  there are a few rules that cover all of us.  1. No means no. 2.  It's supposed to be fun.  3.  If it ain't good for all of us it ain't good for none of us.  

Here, it seems to be good for Henry and Betty..  Mira and Rick, not so much..

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

...and even less so for Rick. 

Again: Look at the timeline.
The "conflict" was already present when the apartment came to the line.

No one here knows what motivated this. They can only "guess" and "speculate". As always .

And because of Rick's behavior with Henrry, he was not the reason.
:cool:

42 minutes ago, mic351 said:

All the years my wife and I have been together I always woke up in our bed next to her..

Exactly...my wife and I have been swinging on and off for years.  If we're not together...it ain't happening.  I would say most stick to this rule.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Do you really want to know? Lol 

The important part is that Betty fucked the hell out of Henry. It was mole sex, but very good mole sex. You'll love that part. 

All the rest is high drama stuff, involving the quality of Rick and Betty's marriage arrangement, the concern over Betty rejecting Rick from entering the bed as she sleeps with Henry, whether or not Henry over stepped his bounds by being the first  to fuck Betty in this new apt versus Rick, and whether or not Mira is upset that Henry spent the night in the arms of another woman.

A lot of "whethers" but perfect description :biggrin:

• Like 1