Betty & Rick Part #1

OMG, are you guys serious? Henry slept here overnight and Mira went home? You know what, even if Mira said it was ok, he should have gone home with her, and if Mira didn't say it was ok, she must really be hurt by that, that used to irk me when Layne would do that shit, sleep with some chick all snuggly on the sofa after he f'd her, with Mika in the next room alone.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thanks I think I summed it all up well even if I do say so myself. 😁

Henry fucked up with this one, this swinging with H and M is turning into a Henry f'g half the  females practically he comes in contact with, while Mira isn't get anywhere near the fun

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

OMG, are you guys serious? Henry slept here overnight and Mira went home? You know what, even if Mira said it was ok, he should have gone home with her, and if Mira didn't say it was ok, she must really be hurt by that, that used to irk me when Layne would do that shit, sleep with some chick all snuggly on the sofa after he f'd her, with Mika in the next room alone.

I didn't watch all the timeline, but i didn't even saw mira there.. only at her own house

• Like 1