Betty & Rick Part #1

6 hours ago, medeoxxx said:

Yes. No camera on the balcony.  I think Rick and Darcy knew it, they wanted each other and they had sex on the balcony

this is why she washed her pussy when she's back from balcony? 

:biggrin: check the timeline in the bathroom

5a9baaed3e8c5_Screenshot(2964).thumb.png.b009f87bd4d44562cbaa5d32e6f50150.png5a9baae366cc1_Screenshot(2965).thumb.png.2611bfd587b85fd288b729bbe8d171cc.png 

• Like 3

Looking through the timeline (approx 3;22 am their time if you can watch), I did not see anything out of line between Darcie and Rick in the bathroom. No unwanted advances, gropes, etc. It might have been as a result of the goings on in the kitchen earlier. So I wonder whose decision it was to leave, which appeared to come suddenly. Things seemed amicable when they did go, so I dunno. ::)

27 minutes ago, tweety said:

Looking through the timeline (approx 3;22 am their time if you can watch), I did not see anything out of line between Darcie and Rick in the bathroom. No unwanted advances, gropes, etc. It might have been as a result of the goings on in the kitchen earlier. So I wonder whose decision it was to leave, which appeared to come suddenly. Things seemed amicable when they did go, so I dunno. ::)

they say about fancy fast sex on the loggia before Darcie visied bath

14 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

they say about fancy fast sex on the loggia before Darcie visied bath

For the length of time they were out there and how cold it was I would say it would be very unlikely unless Rick is a minute man!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tweety said:

darcie fucked when she got home so that's probably all it was, horniness!:biggrin: