Betty & Rick Part #1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It would be an nice retribution for rick if Henry gone "vacation one night",maybe tonight and rick gone to Henry house and sleep in Henry bed and had nice sex with Mira.Well..Henry can stay home and sleep in livingroom coach.

Mira confirmed she doesn't want sex with other people for now, maybe after wedding.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It would be an nice retribution for rick if Henry gone "vacation one night",maybe tonight and rick gone to Henry house and sleep in Henry bed and had nice sex with Mira.Well..Henry can stay home and sleep in livingroom coach.

She's already said she doesn't want to fuck other people. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, one question remains.

1. Why did Betty deny Rick entry into his own bed? 

the best would be to ask Betty, if that really happened of course, as none of qualified observers understood what they say, as usual, which doesn't surprise me, as usual of course.

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She's already said she doesn't want to fuck other people. 

Then Henry should stay with her and not go "open" Brand new houses,imagine if that happened in his and her place...instead of Henry and Mira was another guest sleeping with her and the dude in coach,not an good image for an new open place.

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's you opinon and you have all the right to have it,I don't find my opinon ridiculous neither idiotic speculation,it was based in my personal observation of the cams and residents and guest..just like you had your(that I don't find ridiculous neither idiotic),to open an new house then the guest basicaly take the lead and the husband being put apart it's an desrespect in my eyes,Same that Henry didn't had the consideration to go to coach sleep there and send rick to the bed were the wife is..worst was the Betty behave..she seems to have an crusher for the younger Henry and so just sleep like an angel with rick missing most of night.Agree with you,there are things I hate about this board.

Everything single thing that happened was consensual and under the respect of everybody involved. You would think that would be enough since THEY are the ones in the involved.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Everything single thing that happened was consensual and under the respect of everybody involved. You would think that would be enough since THEY are the ones in the involved.

How do have that certain?So when rick tried to go to bed and she send him out was consensual,then when he leaved late night was because everything was fine..exactly the word respect was not put to use last night my opinion.First of all..guest should had stay with his....wife.Second..new house..couple should be the stars in opening and not some guest.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

So when rick tried to go to bed and she send him out was consensual,then when he leaved late night was because everything was fine..exactly the word respect was not put to use last night my opinion.First of all..guest should had stay with his....wife.Second..new house..couple should be the stars in opening and not some guest.

1. If Rick had a problem with it, he could have opened his mouth and said something. Like Mira/Henry said, they've been together for 20 years. We've seen them for a few nights at most. They know each other better than we know them. Fact. And they will continue, and SHOULD continue to do things the way they see fit or deem acceptable over the opinions of a few vocal strangers who don't know anything about them.

2. This is not the first time guests have had sex in a house before the participants. It won't be the last either.

3. Henry will continue to do whatever he wants to do. Mira has already stated multiple times that she has no problems with it. Nobody there had a problem with anything. That should literally be the end of that discussion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If? You did see it, right?

I saw circumstance which could be something like people claim, but not necessarily was. I want to repeat, how long we don't know what they say or have fight about, speculations are pointless.

Well I just hope the house to stay for the couple and not for Henry..didn't make sense to me that he(an guest)had an major role westerday(opening day)and only gived an bad image to an just open place.House it's Betty and rick and at least the first day etc should be that,after some madness can start.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

1. If Rick had a problem with it, he could have opened his mouth and said something. Like Mira/Henry said, they've been together for 20 years. We've seen them for a few nights at most. They know each other better than we know them. Fact. And they will continue, and SHOULD continue to do things the way they see fit or deem acceptable over the opinions of a few vocal strangers who don't know anything about them.

2. This is not the first time guests have had sex in a house before the participants. It won't be the last either.

3. Henry will continue to do whatever he wants to do. Mira has already stated multiple times that she has no problems with it. Nobody there had a problem with anything. That should literally be the end of that discussion.

You believe in everything someone says to you..not saying a lot She sayed isn't true(believe a lot it's)but also believe in what I seen,maybe I judge bad,maybe I judge good,but I like to think by myself and of course see what others think and make an decision based on it.For sure My all judgment won't be all decided by what one person says(Mira in this case).