Betty & Rick Part #1

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

@bean1111 it's for you, please take a minute for reading this before posting pics 

Specifically for VHTV Apartment Boards & Topics

*8) VHTV  Has Requested when Posting any Videos that you use the Attachments Center Only. Posting any Videos using Third Party Hosting Sites or Links from External Websites will be Removed.

Also when Posting Pictures it Must Have the Voyeur-House.TV Logo in the Bottom Right Corner of the Picture Visible.

Now you kow why every times, we deleted your post, it's not difficult to follow this rules, thanks 

@moos54 I have no problem with this. I just won't post any more pictures. The pictures were for others on CC, I already have the video and or pictures. Their loss and yours not mine.

@Sparkles explain why you liked this post. It makes no sense for you to like this.

3 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

@moos54 I have no problem with this. I just won't post any more pictures. The pictures were for others on CC, I already have the video and or pictures. Their loss and yours not mine.

@Sparkles explain why you liked this post. It makes no sense for you to like this.

I liked the post now too so @Sparkles wont be the only one you demand explanation from. Of course you wont get anything from me :biggrin:

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It has been doing this ever since the change to the New Servers.  Happens every Sunday Morning at the exact same time on a weekly basis.  

At least when it happens the Forum is basically at it's deadest time so not many would notice when there's only 40 Online. 

You probably know your stat better than me, 

But just out curiosity, aren't weekend night the busiest time of the week? 

I am asking since you provide entertainment contents and during weekend evening people have time available and they don't have to go to work the days after.

I though Thursday nights (1AM Wednesday)  should generally be slowest weekly time for your business. 

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Bean, how hard is it to post your work such that it comply with policy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

So, the issue with the age factor was addressed. Any updates on the other issues at hand?

1. Why did Betty stop Rick from entering his in bed?

2  Why did Henty spend the night with her? 

3. Why was Henry the first guy to fuck Betty instead of her husband?

4. Does Mira give a damn about any of it?

Mira discusses it in the Mira and Henry thread :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, the issue with the age factor was addressed. Any updates on the other issues at hand?

1. Why did Betty stop Rick from entering his own bed?

I guess Mira answered it all in Mira & Henry topic.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

1. Why did Betty stop Rick from entering his own bed?

I will answer the 4th..NO !!

• Upvote 1

It would be an nice retribution for rick if Henry gone "vacation one night",maybe tonight and rick gone to Henry house and sleep in Henry bed and had nice sex with Mira.Well..Henry can stay home and sleep in livingroom coach.

• Like 1