Lisa, Chloe

I really don't understand these girls. There Lisa is with Mr. Black (still recovering in bed ATM, BTW) and Chloe just lays there? I can understand not wanting to join in (well, actually I can't, but I can't recall them doing anything together so OK), but she doesn't wander into the other room to give Lisa privacy or even look at her. Regardless of Chloe's sexual orientation, wouldn't she either leave OR at least be vaguely interested rather than "mmm... that buzzing sounds is soothing". Like how do you actually ignore that a few inches away from you?

1 minute ago, sat11 said:

why does she use the bed room with mr black but with a person she uses LR where only one close cam and bad light, coincidence i dont think it is ,

choles and lisa has alternated the room at the time, so maybe she caught on the day of lisa in the bed room

1 hour ago, nack said:

Speaking of lights,we have the Festival of Lights "Diwali"  and on that night we have lights and led's everywhere. Inside, Outside, Malls, Streets. It's a huge festival.

once a year & not while you are being viewed by thousands of people while having sex i'll bet!:blush:

• Like 1

The blue blobs are caused by the lights on the wall behind the tv. If you're watching please just send a ticket (an email) to support voyeur-house.tv. They will call Lisa and ask her to put those lights out so that the night vision mode can work. From the moment you send the ticket and the moment they respond (problem is solved), it takes 3-4 minutes. I've done that in the past.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pahman said:

The blue blobs are caused by the lights on the wall behind the tv. If you're watching please just send a ticket (an email) to support voyeur-house.tv. They will call Lisa and ask her to put those lights out so that the night vision mode can work. From the moment you send the ticket and the moment they respond (problem is solved), it takes 3-4 minutes. I've done that in the past.

It looks like we're back at Lisa's apartment.:biggrin:

well you know if lisa took the pictures of grant on the wall of the room:dodgy:

hopefully he will not come back, or lisa will have cheated him::)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

It looks like we're back at Lisa's apartment.:biggrin:

well you know if lisa took the pictures of grant on the wall of the room:dodgy:

hopefully he will not come back, or lisa will have cheated him::)

Hopefully this apartment is now back on track, we just need Chloe to do her part :angel:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Hopefully this apartment is now back on track, we just need Chloe to do her part :angel:

I do not have high hopes in chloes,

because the last time she left james, she was crying all week:biggrin:

but I had already lost all interest in Lisa, she surprised me yesterday, so everything is possible::)

There is a mysterious and quite influential player here for this appartment, but he is not in our radar very much.

The guy who had sex with Lisa in the older Chloe apartment. He does not have sex with Lisa anymore and Chloe neither.

Lisa gave him to Misty to have sex.  James pounced his face the day after.

Lets call him  Luke. Shall we?

Luke brought the guy last night for Lisa. 

When Lisa woke him up, so he can go to work, Luke ask Lisa if she hooked with the new  guy yet, with this hand gesture:

Hand Gesture.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

There is a mysterious and quite influential player here for this appartment, but he is not in our radar very much.

The guy who had sex with Lisa in the older Chloe apartment. He does not have sex with Lisa anymore and Chloe neither.

Lisa gave him to Misty to have sex.  James pounced his face the day after.

Lets call him  Luke. Shall we?

Luke brought the guy last night for Lisa. 

When Lisa woke him up, so he can go to work, Luke ask Lisa if she hooked with the new  guy yet, with this hand gesture:

Hand Gesture.jpg

I proposed Wilfried in my last post because we already called the guy on the pic Luke. But we can also call him #5 (5th guy Lisa has fucked in this apt) because he might not be the last guy fucking Lisa in this place.

• Like 1